Apparently, Malgar discovered something quite special on the Yamato

Discussion in 'Player Experience | Snapshots' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Apr 11, 2020.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

Malgar discovered that my original avatar (MindStar9 - aka MS9) is enjoying her cryogenic sleep aboard the Yamato ... I rarely cruise around in the Yamato, so this is quite special ... shows her photo, as well as her purple matter that I inherited by osmosis ... along with her purple underwear. :p

It's a good thing I got the bottom bunk, because I don't do well on the top ... right click on the photo and open in a new tab so that it's larger and you can have a look. :D

MS9-On-Ice.jpg

Kendra, KillerDawg, oddbunny and 2 others like this.
  2. Gredrrik Malgar

Gredrrik Malgar Active Member Monria Yamato Pilot Volunteer Mentor Monria Media Member | Support Team MCAT Co-Mgr

Sorry, i couldn't quite edit the purple underwear in :laughing2

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  3. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

LOL

Gredrrik Malgar likes this.
  4. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

hahaha brilliant Malgar :)

Gredrrik Malgar likes this.