Arkadia Moon launched!

Cxaxukluth

Spawn of Azathoth

22 August 2018

The Arkadia team are proud to announce the launch of Arkadia Moon.

Make sure you don’t miss out on the surge of activity this week as Entropian's from all over the universe rushes to explore and discover the first hidden secrets on this new moon.

Featuring cities to explore, hidden caverns, vast areas for mining, new creatures and more the new moon is still open for all Entropian's to invest in. Get hold of some Arkadia Moon Deeds from the Entropia Universe Web Shop while they are still available.

Your journey into a new part of the Arkadia story is about to begin…

Arkadia Moon Deeds

There has never been a better time to purchase deeds than now! Claim your stake in the revenue generated by the Arkadia Moon today and get in at launch by purchasing Arkadia Moon Deeds from the Entropia Universe Web Shop.

Future Development

A number of future expansions are already planned and are in development. In the next phase of the moon, we will release a collection of missions dedicated to one of the Arkadia factions. With this a new storyline will unfold.

The Smuggler faction will also get a new branch of missions, to delve deeper into the underworld of smuggling items between Arkadia and Arkadia Moon.

The IFN (Imperial Federal Navy) faction will in turn be called upon to secure Arkadia Moon and restrict the activities of the Smugglers and other unknown forces.

Miners and crafters – we also have something in store for you in the next update of the moon.

Prepare yourselves. Exciting times ahead.

See you on the Moon!

Continue reading...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
ALERT ... if you go to the Arkadia moon right now, there is no safe zone between the planet and the Ark moon, and pirates are camping the Ark moon. Warp ships cannot summon you from the Ark moon either, only frorm the Ark SS.

Edit:

Just learned that when you enter space with your personal space craft, it's always at the same position and in the red (PvP) zone, and while you're rendering, a pirate is already shooting you. I think this is at planetside too, but that should be confirmed.

Also, someone sent a support case to MindArk about it and it appears that the Arkadia Planet Partner requested this to be a feature.

Perhaps this has something to do with their Smuggler faction.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The Arkadia release notes were posted in this thread by the devs that you might be interested in ... they said that spawning into PvP at the Arkadia SS when entering space from the planet was not intentional and will be fixed with the patch, but no mention of having a safe zone around the Arkadia moon.

SoftHart

ALERT ... if you go to the Arkadia moon right now, there is no safe zone between the planet and the Ark moon, and pirates are camping the Ark moon. Warp ships cannot summon you from the Ark moon either, only frorm the Ark SS..

I can confirm this, shot my ass down as soon as I got into space.......saw stars!

And meet my new pet.
40112786_2361484973878219_9154965723364196352_n.jpg

Well hoping they become pets, he is just too cute. :)

Chris moneyme mo

The Arkadia release notes were posted in this thread by the devs that you might be interested in ... they said that spawning into PvP at the Arkadia SS when entering space from the planet was not intentional and will be fixed with the patch, but no mention of having a safe zone around the Arkadia moon.

I also heard in space chat that one of the pirates were chatting away saying the devs have warned the pirates that if they do not leave the spawn point, they will be banned as there is clearly a bug in regards to the spawn point as people flying off to space from Arkadia itself end up at the spawn point on the moon, as the situation of them shooting down ship at the spawn point is considered a bug exploit which is against the EULA. Another pirate of course said that definitely wasnt true and was a big joke to lure more loot off the moon. I would personally disregard the latter. This must be the reason most of the pirates as you all know moved off the spawn point and back to Calypso. In doing this move..I have reason to believe the pirates were warned camping the spawn point is considered a bug exploit. In saying this, once the bug is fixed and players from Arkadia once again spawn at the SS again, the spawn point at the moon is once again fair game. If you get shot down at the spawn point before the bug is fixed, I would suggest reporting it.

Chris moneyme mo

ALERT ... if you go to the Arkadia moon right now, there is no safe zone between the planet and the Ark moon, and pirates are camping the Ark moon. Warp ships cannot summon you from the Ark moon either, only frorm the Ark SS.

Edit:

Just learned that when you enter space with your personal space craft, it's always at the same position and in the red (PvP) zone, and while you're rendering, a pirate is already shooting you. I think this is at planetside too, but that should be confirmed.

Also, someone sent a support case to MindArk about it and it appears that the Arkadia Planet Partner requested this to be a feature.

Perhaps this has something to do with their Smuggler faction.

Yes this is completely true and some for sure have tested it, and I have aswell. Until the bug is fixed, people leaving Arkadia do spawn at the spawn point at the moon, which is the bug. I definitely believe the spawn point is there for the moon..but wasnt meant to be for Arkadia also.

Top Bottom