Avatar minimum level needed to tame Monria pets

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I know we have a lot of bright people and pet tamers out there that can probably answer these questions. Below is a list of Monrian pets. What I want to know is what is the minimum level necessary to tame each pet. If you have this information, please supply it and I will update it on this post as the information comes in. Thanks in advance for everyone's help :)

Green Leprechaun - Minimum avatar level need to train this pet is ?
Blue Leprechaun - Minimum avatar level need to train this pet is ?
White Leprechaun - Minimum avatar level need to train this pet is ?
Gold Leprechaun - Minimum avatar level need to train this pet is ?

Yog Hatchling - Minimum avatar level need to train this pet is ?
Yog Horror - Minimum avatar level need to train this pet is ?

OberonNightSeer

Monria Wizard
My level 17 took a Gold after 24 hours and multiple tame fails.
Whites for me take 4-7 hours depends on # of fails
Blues take 5-7 whips and they are done.

Yog Hatchlings take about 20-30 minutes

Good whips and technique reduce the time it takes to tame.

-Obie-
:ninja2:wizard:ninja2

Last edited:

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
We confirmed today that there are no mobs on Monria that are able to be tamed by a level zero tamer. Thank you [Jurgen zamiria Renier] for your help in testing this.

However, [Senedlodor Sveltwolf Cragan] recommended a way to get started with animal taming for the level 0 players. She pointed out that if a new person obtains (buys or is given) a pet and they keep it out all the time, the pet will give both pet handling and pet taming experience. This will allow an avatar to level up without ever having to tame a pet. This is a work around for new players, as long as they can afford the nutrio bars to feed the pet.

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
As a rule of thumb, I would say you can tame mobs whose level is lower or equal to your pet taming level. Evade skills are important too.
The fact that you can tame a mob doesn't mean it will be easy. Some mobs take longer to tame than others. Most Monria mobs are quite "hard" to tame (i.e. it takes a long time): Yog Hatchling, Leprechaun White, Leprechaun Gold, Yog Horror. Leprechaun Green and Leprechaun Blue can be tamed quickly.

Top Bottom