Belated greetings

Griph

:hi

Entropian since 2007, been visiting Monria since 2015 and this forum since feb 2016. Have met several of you ingame already but realised I have not really said hi on these forums yet. Shame on me! Just recently surpassed the five post mark though so can't really call me an avid poster on the other hand lol

Mainly Calypso based but I always enjoy visiting Monria for the splendid community spirit and your awesome events. My second home without a doubt!

Griph on these forums, but my friends call me Una. See you ingame!

Cheers!
Una Griph Alconbury

I noticed mob damage types haven't really been established yet, I will try to take a look at it during my next visit if you haven't worked it out by then.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UNA ... :clap ... glad you've joined us here too. We totally get that some of our friends are based elsewhere, but friendship isn't based on location. You have always supported our efforts from afar and when you are able to join us on the Moon ... we appreciate it.

The next big event will be the annual Monria Round Robin Tournament, most likely starting in May sometime. However, on the Moon, there doesn't have to be an event to Expect the Unexpected. :D

Top Bottom