Can we do something with the color?

mikaile

Shop Owner
Maybe I am too spoiled with my customized shop on Arkadia...

I would be willing to pay a fee to be able to pick a color/texture scheme for the inside of my shop. I am not sure we could copy Arkadia, and I don't need any more points, but it sure would be nice to bring some color in.

I know it is the moon and all, but man!!! So bland.

If not, I will find another way to bring some life in :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
That would be a nice thing to be able to do Mikaile, but since we're not a full planet, and don't have our own development team (we rely on MindArk), it might be a bit of a challenge to do something similar to what Arkadia has.

However, it might be nice if the shops on the 9th floor of each apartment tower had some options with regard to interior color or design, but I think the 2016 development budget is pretty well set, unless a deal could be worked out with MindArk if the shop owners pay a certain amount for an upgrade like on Arkadia.

Anhithe could speak more to this than I can, and whether or not something like this could even be an option. We would also have to make this available to the Hub shops as well, so not sure we could entertain an idea like this at this time.

The moon is suppose to have an eerie feel to it given the Cthulhu theme, so I doubt that you will see anything bright and sunshiny in the near future, but we like the idea of players being more creative in their own spaces. Depending on what it is you need in order to do that, it could also be supporting the other shop owners as well.

We are less than two months from taking over the Moon, and are still getting a lot of things sorted, while also making some decent progress with some things that we do have a handle on right now. We have very specific plans with regard to how we want to evolve Monria, and have a very clear focus on community and how we can be independent and support each other.

I'll alert Anhithe to your thread so that he can comment as well.

Let us know when you have things sorted with your shop, because I'd really like to check it out. :)

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
sorry @mikaile I meant to reply to this yesterday. I love what Arkadia did with the shop upgrade options and will look into what options we have for customization on Monria. Development takes time though and I have a few things in the Queue already so I doubt that I can deliver on this but I'm delighted you chose to open up a store here.

I will certainly raise this with the "Great Old Ones" but they are known to have fallen into some deep sleep for quite a while, almost like death but not quite yet departed. There is a remote possibility though, given the increased activity of the cultists that there could be some sort of awakening due.

Ant

Top Bottom