Can we move up the Yamato travel route to be 3 days..Sunday, Wed. and Fri?

Discussion in 'Monria Space Travel Program | General Discussion' started by Zarnia Foxtrot, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Zarnia Foxtrot

Zarnia Foxtrot Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor

Hi. It was mentioned that when there was enough interest, the Yamato would be adding more days to its travel route. Presently, it is just on Friday and Sunday. If we added Wednesdays to the weekly available times, many Monrians would benefit. There is always someone I see on Monria chat who is either going to or from Caly during the weekdays when the Yamato isn't operating and looking for a ride to get there with another Monrian going that way.

What do you think?. What are we looking for in "having enough interest"?

Princess Zarnia

2. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

I think it's an issue of the pilots as well. It takes time and money to run the MS don't forget. Someone has to take a few hours out of their play schedule to ferry folks all over the universe. I am sure the 'interest' is always there for a free anything really. I mean, if you were to gauge interest, Im sure there would be folks who'd love it to run every day, multiple times a day, to every planet etc etc. You picked Wednesday, that seems like a very good day because that is the day they do their event's too it appears.

3. Leodolfr Leon Stronghorse

Leodolfr Leon Stronghorse Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot

I agree, it is mostly pilots right now. We have added some new pilots, but it is still too early to look at adding to the schedule. It has been talked about before, Wednesday is a good candidate. We are happy more are using the flights, and being there as support crew. :)

Kendra and DarkMoonEnigma like this.