Collecting resources for a new forum section.

Discussion in 'Forum-Related Info / How To Create Monria Avatar' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric Shade Avenged

Eric Shade Avenged Monria Space Travel Program Manager Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot

That makes sense if you have multiple monitors. Although it gets tricky when your in full screen mode on 1 monitor and you want to access something on another one. Say for example, when you have to manually input a claim in LBML because it was an unknown and was pulled up in 1 pull. I think you have to Shift+tab just to be able to move your mouse to another monitor right? Also, I find that I can never capture screen shots in full screen mode. That could cause issues with LBML because it uses image recognition to operate. If he could get it to work with full-screen mode, that would be great for those who have multi-monitor systems.

2. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

Eric, he fixed the radar size thing, THAT alone was a huge turn off for many, taking half a friggin hour to learn how to set the stupid thing to read right. Not an issue anymore. On single monitor systems, yes, the full screen mode I can see causing issues as you bop between them. Id say pick the largest you can get that almost covers your screen. Im running 1080P on my dlp and the higer rez they offer just about covers it but you have 'edges' to grab it and drag it aside if you need to get to something under neath.

sluggo

3. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Since we now have our Monria Wiki in progress, I'm going to close this thread.

We can continue development in the General Discussion - Monria Wiki section.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.