DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

ENTROPIA UNIVERSE NEWS

break-c.png
Support have received a number of support cases regarding unwanted changes in colors and/or textures on ingame items.

We are aware of the problem and will release a patch to fix it on Tuesday March 22.

The patch will restore the look of items to their pre VU 15.8 state.

Source
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Unfortunately, this means that anyone who created an Irish-themed outfit that has textures that they planned to wear for our St Patrick's Day Parade and Fashion Event will have to do the following: (if they so choose)
  • have someone remove the textures only using a texture bleacher tool
  • tell them not to use the coloring bleacher
  • my understanding is that the colors will still be intact after the textures are removed
We hope to still see everyone at our event, because we can't allow this to rain on our parade. It's a shame that it happened, but I guess expect the unexpected could be applied here.

We're excited about the event, and we have a day-long list of constant activity for fun.

See you Saturday. :clap

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
If i may................

Make-up masks are affected too, but a minor issue.
If someone else than YOU drafted your mask, you might not see it once equipped.

A re-log fixes it. We tested for you.

X
-E-

Izz

Another great EU, no beta. VU, FUCK UP!! Don't pre-test anything just implement it and let the chips fall where they may. I wouldn't bet on anything spectacular coming out of Tuesday's patch. The last time this happened it took month's to NOT straighten it out and some textures still haven't been fixed!!

Sorry for the rant but I, like others, spend a lot of ped on textures and texturing our clothes. This affects shop owners too as who is gonna buy stuff when they don't know what it looks like.

Nuff said...grrrrr :ninja::eek:rder:havingamoment:twocents

Izz

I have to say my painted orange outfit looked fine and untouched,but the streak of white in pants looked hokey..white shirt too looked a bit off.I didn't check the make-up mask though. Ugh..LOL

Just textures are affected Rose so painted stuff is fine :djparty::ninja:

sidekick069

VCAT Team Member
Unfortunately, this means that anyone who created an Irish-themed outfit that has textures that they planned to wear for our St Patrick's Day Parade and Fashion Event will have to do the following: (if they so choose)
  • have someone remove the textures only using a texture bleacher tool
  • tell them not to use the coloring bleacher
  • my understanding is that the colors will still be intact after the textures are removed
We hope to still see everyone at our event, because we can't allow this to rain on our parade. It's a shame that it happened, but I guess expect the unexpected could be applied here.

We're excited about the event, and we have a day-long list of constant activity for fun.

See you Saturday. :clap

I have a bleacher if anyone wants me to bleach out textures. Just catch me ingame

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I wouldn't do that, then you have to pay to re-texture ! :rolleyes::confused::ninja:

It's unfortunate that this is the case with textures, but maybe people can do it just with their St Paddy's Day outfit? It's not a suggestion to do it with everything by any means, just the outfit for Saturday, because I think there are those who are interested in walking in the parade and hoping for a prize for their fashions. I have to have the textures removed from my St Paddy's Day outfit, but that's fine with me, because I'm not going to let this spoil the fun.

Reactions: Izz
Top Bottom