Cthylla Towers 5 D

Discussion in 'Monria Shops for Sale' started by Goblikoni, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goblikoni

Goblikoni New Member

Anyone has interest buy that [Estate Deed] (Cthylla Towers 5 D)
    You can send PM in game ( Jani Goblikoni Ruotsalainen)
    Im mostly on Monria ;D

2. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

Hello Goblikoni.
    I have been talking to you in PM's and wanted to bring this to the boards for more inputs from folks.

If a person buys an estate (apartment) they can NOT sell stuff out of it unless there is a shopkeeper in the estate correct?
    Lets say I put a display case in there, can i sell out of that, or no because the shopkeeper is not holding it?

Is there a limit on how many items one can store in their apartment? ie furniture, shopkeepers etc?

Can you set it so that people can come in, look around BUY STUFF hopefully from your shop keeper but not steal all your stuff laying around?

Thank you
    sluggo

Goblikoni likes this.
  3. Goblikoni

Goblikoni New Member

Thats true about estate (apartment) there CANT sell stuff without shopkeeper, that is pretty shame and should be informated BETTER. Im keeping estate clear atm. there can set furnitures and other items, but no1 cant buy those instant...
    Yes, its possible set that way, there can visit but not steal. its in estate terminal setups :)

4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

With regard to the rule on selling from an apartment unless there's a shopkeeper, I will have to check with Anhithe on this one because I don't know the rules in this respect. I'm also not sure about the display case situation.

With regard to item limit in an apartment, the estate terminal gives that information. If I recall correctly, a standard apartment is 150 items, and the penthouse is 170 items, but I'll verify that to make sure.

Once you claim your apartment and set it on public, people can come in and look around, but they are not able to drop items, or pick up any items that you have placed in the apartment. If you have it set to private, you have the option of creating a guest list with specific player names who have permission to enter your apartment. The same rule applies with regard to dropping or picking up items.

I hope this was helpful, and I will check with Anhithe regarding the rules for selling out of an apartment.

5. Goblikoni

Goblikoni New Member

Ty for better info DM, im pretty pissed off coz buyed that deed (1,5k P) and didnt notice there cant sell stuff etc...

6. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Accurate information is important, and I agree that participants should be well-informed prior to making investment decisions. It's unfortunate that you had a bad experience.

We will do our best to keep the community informed, but if someone needs information, the best thing to do is ask. Posting on the forum gives us a better opportunity to address the community's needs.

Thanks for the feedback.

7. sluggo

Thank you for the info here. Id like to set up shop and start selling some stuff here on Monria for the crafters to use to do the daily's etc but am not going to pay 40K ped for a shop. On the other hand, if I could start small and sell out of an apartment until I grew into a bigger shop or an opportunity arose, Id go that route too but then. don't want to get an apartment or condo or whatever, then spend another 2k ped or however much for a shopkeeper only to find out that it won't work in the apt because the area is not zoned sales or something silly like that.

Thanks for the info so far.

sluggo

8. DarkMoonEnigma

Totally understand your reasoning, and it's wise to have full information before making investments. I'm sure we'll get this sorted and find out what's acceptable and what isn't.

9. Goblikoni

Goblikoni New Member

I think Sluggo we can stop dreaming about shop in Monria :) lets give "pros" do these things, and about that F*king "apartment deed" i feed for dogs...

10. DarkMoonEnigma

LOL, before you feed a poor dog (or virtual pet) an apartment deed, let's see if we can get it sorted. :)

11. Goblikoni

Goblikoni New Member

yea...

12. sluggo

Or you can use that deed to line the bottom of a birdcage with. Im sure the dog will still eat it afterwards, dogs do eat some nasty stuff they do...
    sluggo

13. Fyrs

Fyrs New Member

If you contact Leland on PCF he has my old tower shop for sale. Not sure his asking price but do know it is more than what I asked him for on it.

Edit: Just checked his posts - he is asking 9-10k for the shop

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  14. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

You should be able to sell items through a shopkeeper in an apartment (I will confirm this when I get the rest of my stuff relocated from across the universe to make sure it works as it should on Monria). One thing to bear in mind though is that foot traffic is important with Shops in Entropia (like life really). If you do decide to go down this route you will need to get people to go to the Apartment which could be a challenge as people like convenience when shopping - DM can attest to this.....

15. DarkMoonEnigma

You had to go there. :rolleyes:

16. sluggo

Thank you for the inputs, YES, I am VERY aware of this and it sits hard on my chest when thinking about this. People are lazy they don't want to walk a few minutes out of their way or TP for that matter unless it's a good reason.

Typically when I sold stuff Id try to keep it at market value, sometimes slightly below. That's one thing that I see that while it's all part of the game, i don't necessarily agree with. Market is 107 percent, but OOOH YOU are on a far away planet, YOU don't have many people here so therefore im going to charge you 110 percent for it. If you looted the crap here on the planet WHY can't you sell it for markup, it's not like you had to transport it and pay warp fees or risk pirates... ok im done with that rant :D

Lets be honest too, the HUB is probably 'the' place to be for shops, just like it is celeste quarry on Arkadia. Folks are selling shops there saying OH but you are getting such a deal. Well, if your shop was doing so well and is such a deal, then why are you selling it?

I want to invest in Monria somehow, there are no land areas or maybe I could say 'craters' for sale :D so it's pretty much going to have to be a shop for the time being until who knows, maybe one day something else happens, but on that I don't want to spend 4000 dollars for a shop that might turn over 40 dollars a year.

With the new team in charge and genuine enthusiasm, I see good potential for this place, but back to lazy people, you can't kidnap them and drag them kicking and screaming to your remote shop to buy something and Id rather stare at the sun with binoculars than be one of those pricks spamming the channels every 5 minutes with sales pitches. It's going to take some creativity but I am thinking on ideas here.

sluggo

17. DarkMoonEnigma

I want to write a few things here Sluggo, but I'm in the middle of making changes to the forum which I will write a post about in a little bit.

However, I just want to say that I have a feeling that you're going to be one of our MVP's based on your own enthusiasm and desire to do something on Monria. We can't tell you how much we appreciate that, so we'll work with you as best we can to get you more involved, and eventually, I hope we can get it sorted to your liking.

Thanks for hanging in there with us, it's all we can ask for, and then do our best to make sure our participants are happy and productive, but also reaping some rewards for their efforts. :)

And by the way, Anhithe was making a funny with regard to me testifying that I like convenience when it comes to shopping. The real truth is, he's keeping me away from his credit card so that I don't find ALL the shopping areas on Monria, including where you want to sell items. :D

I'm hardly lazy when it comes to shopping. :p

18. sluggo

I appreciate the feelings but don't get it sorted to MY liking, I can be a real (_*_) sometimes :) and my liking's might not be the liking's of the rest of the world. Get it sorted to everyone's liking's, the people who are going to be coming here and supporting us.

As for the shopping, that's just the way people are. Myself included, I check auctions for stuff but don't often check shops which might have the stuff cheaper. It's a fine line, one that you need to make people aware there IS a shop that can help them often time better than the auction house BUT.. don't make them aware every 3 minutes on 7 channels. Even on that, if I am at X crafting machine, I don't often think of teleporting to another location to get a shop, unless it's a friends shop or I get a deep discount or well.. .. you know what I mean. It's one of those human nature things a shop keeper needs to work at and work around.

There is debate on whether shops on 'fledgling' planets help the economy or not. I strongly believe they do IF the shopkeeper is not trying to rob the customers. Buying a shop from a PP puts immediate cash into their hands to further develop a planet / moon. I am going to just call monria a planet, it's easier. Also, if the planet is scarce on auction hall resources etc, having a well stocked and ran shop will actually help keep people there, because now they know they can get the stuff to do their crafting / mining etc, and not have to wait half a day or pay big ped to have it shipped from off planet. I also believe part of the fee from a shop goes back to the PP as well, you'd know that better than I would.

Monria is actually kind of uniquely situated with the Daily Craft Mission that a well run shop could potentially do wonders here. Maybe im just chasing a dream, who knows, but Id like to try at least.

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  19. DarkMoonEnigma

Chase dreams, that's how you make things happen.

With regard to shops and keeping items and resources available, I know that Anhithe is giving a great deal of thought to this particular topic, but he can address that better than I can. I'm sure he will share his thoughts when he has the chance.

20. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Permanently Banned

I will buy it back, sorry I have been so busy IRL. I am waiting on monria for when we are both on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.