Delighted and frustrated........

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hello there

This morning was one of the best mornings ever in Entropia for me. And the best Hunting on Monria so far :)
I got 5 Globals 2 of them over 200:D
2 guns
and an attack chip

I love the Shub:cool:

HOWEVER
entropia tracke did not take any pictures of my globals!:eek:
if I press print screen myself it take a picture and puts it in the correct location, and when I go ont entropia life it lists the globals, but I have no pictures of my Awsome globals:mad:

Has anybody had this problem? (imagine a confused emoticon)

Eric Shade Avenged

The Knights of Entropia (TKoE)
Hello there

This morning was one of the best mornings ever in Entropia for me. And the best Hunting on Monria so far :)
2 guns
and an attack chip

HOWEVER
if I press print screen myself it take a picture and puts it in the correct location, and when I go ont entropia life it lists the globals, but I have no pictures of my Awsome globals:mad:

I have stopped using Entropia tracker since my upgrade to Windows 10. The only feature that I enjoyed was the screenshots, and I could never seem to get it to work properly for me. I just wish there was an automated system built into Entropia. Would make things much more simple for us :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello there

2 guns
and an attack chip

HOWEVER

First, congrats on your Globals, that's awesome, but sorry that you didn't get the snapshots.

On a side-note:

As far as a "confused" emoticon goes, use this. :confused:

I tried working on the backend to get more smileys, but I am challenged a bit, so it's going to take a little longer to get us some cool emoticons. I'm working on it. :D

Daughter of Anarchy

Automated printscreens are based on reading your log file and (obviously) having the option enabled in tracker's settings.

Presuming is not the case of forgetting to link the log file or enable the options, the only known bug I heard of it the following: if you have the "autobackup" feature enable for the chat log, once it creates the backup at 10 MB size, (sometimes) it doesn't pick right the new log and you have to manually point to it again.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
To Shade thanks :) I do have windows 10 so that's probably my problem

To DM you crazy thing :confused:

To DoA I don't have the file auto updating I just leave it ;)

Thanks to all

PS DM I love that banner!

sidekick069

VCAT Team Member
I never got tracker to work EVER lol. I use Gadwin printscreen in window mode. I then crop down for upload.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
I never got tracker to work EVER lol. I use Gadwin printscreen in window mode. I then crop down for upload.
do you still have to press a button my response time is a hell of a lot longer than 500 Ms... Is usually panic get excited and the. Have to scroll back to see whet I got

sidekick069

VCAT Team Member
do you still have to press a button my response time is a hell of a lot longer than 500 Ms... Is usually panic get excited and the. Have to scroll back to see whet I got
I just make it a habit to hit printscreen when the swirls go off and make sure the loot is in the top left. I disabled loot box in settings.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
To DM you crazy thing :confused:

PS DM I love that banner!

First, I do crazy quite well. :p

Second, Shade did a couple of banners for me and I like them both, but chose this one because it's a bit different, and dark, and depicts that side of me that the Dark Moon brings out, ergo the Enigma. :D

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Try changing the time on the swirlies to extend it abit say 1000 ms instead of 500.
If they are just not doing it at all then Im not sure what to tell you but if it's only occasionally or they are lagging badly, change the timing

agreed, it would be really nice if MA had an auto capture feature for that.

sluggo

Top Bottom