DME Takes the new Arkadia Sandrunner III for Test Drive

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have been ecstatic since we activated vehicles in Monria's 3 big craters, and it's fun taking as many for a test drive as possible. Arkadia just came out with a new cool vehicle called the Sandrunner and I took one for a test drive in the proposed race track route for the Christmas Dune Buggy Race.

This is the Sandrunner III and this thing is fast. I wanted to see how it would handle on sharp curves, but as you will witness, turning on a sharp curve (without a bit of practice) for me was not pretty. I got a little hung up when I couldn't get the vehicle moving up a small hill, which was surprising, but I eventually maneuvered my way out of it and back on track again. However, I hit more sharp curves and ... well, you'll see the results. :D

This was a lot of fun and I let Gatekeeper take it for a quick spin. I'll be in the game later if anyone wants to try it out. It's fast and it's fun. Going to have to rename the Moon the Thunder Dome with the sound of all the vehicles running around. I've already put in my suggestion to Ant for our own designed vehicle. However, I think after testing this one out, I might redesign my thinking a bit. :p

The music track was suggested by @Leodolfr Leon Stronghorse

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thought I would put a photo of it here too so that you can get a side view of what it looks like. While watching the video and specifically the part where I got hung up on the short hill, I noticed how my hands were moving on the wheel while I was trying to maneuver my way out of it ... way cool. :D

Entropia 2016-12-09 11-33-06-15.png

Top Bottom