Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

YogsRevengeResultsBanner.png

break-c.png

What an incredibly fun event this turned out to be. We had a lot more participants hell bent on showing the Yogs a thing or two, and we had a lot more HoFs this time, including a massive one by Luis Larcow Ramon who dropped everyone's jaw because it was 6938 off a level 5 Yog. Now THAT was Expect the Unexpected.

Entropia 2017-09-23 20-18-38-93.png

You will see when reviewing the spread sheet results that the globals began only 42 secs after the event started with Noz's 25 ped global on a level 6 Yog Penetrator, and the globals and hofs kept coming, it was crazy to watch the global tracker.

We had a larger turnout this time, and 98 of the participants global'd or hof'd, with many of them winning multiple prizes for being the first person to global after I called it out. At one point, we even started playing Global Bingo by calling out a number that must show up in a global to win the prize. I think that was Conliak's big idea, but we reverted back to the normal routine after a few rounds of that.

Negated donated an Ozpyn RSB S1X1 at Tier 2.9 (short blade) with a TT value of 300 ped. We had to make everyone work for that one and have their global numbers equal a certain number. It was Park who one it and I don't think we've seen a happier person. He went on to get several more globals using that weapon.

Once again, prior to the event beginning, every person was given 5 loot pills and 5 H-DNAs to help in the pursuit of gaining a bit more efficiency while slaughtering the Yogs and going after the globals.

Here is a list of some of the prizes that were won:

Portable TT & Repair Units
Bent Pirates Pistol
Isis LLB 1
Artemic Rings
Aeglic Adjusted Rings
Hermetic Adjusted Rings
Sahari Pleat (F) Coat
Elder (M) Coat
Castorian Pioneer EnBlade-6 E.L.M Edition
12 oz Monria Boxing Gloves
18 oz Monria Boxing Gloves
ArMatrix LP-35
ArMatrix BP-25
ArMatrix BC-45
ArMatrix LR-20
ArMatrix BP-20
ArMatrix LP-15
ArMatrix LR-25
ArMatrix LR-40
Modec VXT 100
Modec VXT 700
Omegaton A-103
Chikara Oni-Roku E.L.M Edition
D-Class Amps
F-101 Finders
TP Chip III (L) and 200K Mind Essence
Rare Pets

• Lai Tung Pai Panda
  • Whiskers Kitty
  • Sasha Kitty
  • Sapphire Chirin Dragon
  • Eudorian Sapphire Devil
Common Pets ... Corinthian Kanin and Chirin Dragon

We had more than one of some of the items, and the above is not a complete list. Many community members also donated items like Angel of Shadows who donated from 30-35 or so items, and draco1 again donated a full set of (M) Adjusted Musca Armor, but also a full set of the (F) Adjusted Musca Armor. We awarded the (F) set to Amunet Amun, but had a challenge choosing a (M) recipient until we learned that Prototype Eva Maria (F) and nick iamnotthatmann barrett (M) were girlfriend and boyfriend and new players. When I mentioned this to draco1, since we were having such a difficult time figuring out who to give the (M) set of armor to, he purchased another set of (F) Adjusted Musca Armor and we awarded the armor to Prototype and nick. Draco1, you are special. :)

Here is the list of players who donated items for prizes: (if I missed anyone, please let me know)

Anhithe
Kendra
Sidekick
Angel of Shadows
Draco1
Kingu
Hrothgar
majikninja
ChildOfStarStuff
spacecowboy
Coca Cola
Kurwin

Here is the list of prize winners, and some of them won multiple prizes: Woulfear cleaned up at the end :p

Velizari
majikninja
Titos
raul cel bizar
gamingrappa1
Count Cristo
Princess Zarnia
SiberianWoulf
Harap
Lisya
Heidi
Chance
Anomaly
Pandora
Park
Storm
Cola
Hrothgar
ChildOfStarStuff
Sachem
Woulfear
Kurwin
yunggun
Morfen
Dracaeris
Dougal
Tone
Fenix
Wavy

Anhithe and Anny also dropped a lot of items around the South Crater to find as treasures, including ped, ammo, weapons, mining finders, fireworks, Smuggler Plushies and lots of other things. According to Anny, I don't think everything has been found as yet. :p

Anhithe and Anny also teamed up to provide a little creature candy fun. Each unleashed 10 Pumpkin creatures and gave the participants a go. They paid 10 ped for each kill shot. Some got more than one kill shot.

Here are the Pumpkin kill shot winners:

majikninja
Nikopol
Fenix
Snazz
Storm
Benjo Luis
yunggun
Noz
Cola
Nick Lucker
Neothane
Wavy

The event was a lot of fun, and I have decided that I'm going to do a DME 12 Hr Yog Global Prize Giveaway event every month until we get our main events going again. That will happen after the reconstruction of the caves and cavern is complete. I plan on creating other cool events too, so stay tuned for announcements.

And of course, here is the spread sheet and full results of all globals/hofs from the event. Thank you Anhithe for taking the time to assemble this, and especially for creating the far right column that shows everyone's name who global'd or hof'd and how many they got ... really appreciate it. :aok

Revenge of the Yogs Results

break-c.png

Thank you to all who came out to play and slaughter the Yogs. Congratulations to all of you who won prizes, and for contributing your personalities in Monria chat which made it even more enjoyable. We had old friends and made new friends experiencing Monria for the first time.

A BIG thank you to Anhithe for being the best ever Moon owner and Monria Team partner, and to Anny for being the best ever "everything" partner with what we do from a media and event planning perspective, but there's more to Anny than one knows ... you will find out one of these days. :D

I will announce when the next event like this is, but I'm guessing it will be the middle of October.

In the meantime ...
break-c.png

When enjoying Monria, always ... "Expect the Unexpected"
break-c.png

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
WOW DM what a great event:D:D:D:D

Monria definitely hijacked the tikkertape.
I've never in all my years playing seen one name come up so often and continuously for so long.... (though pusherman on a good day? .....:rolleyes).

And all the extra prizes too....Icing on a Boss cake....nice.

You did an awesome job yet again.....but that not unexpected ;)
RESPECT

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks Kendra, it was nice seeing you, even if it was a bit if a blur at times. :D
It was crazy, but SO much fun. :clap

Thanks for the donations. :aok

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks for the greatest event in the Universe :clap I think only Yogs dont like this event... they have given too many sacrifices :D

I'm glad you enjoyed the event. I'm working on the next one, and it will most likely be on Saturday, Oct 14th. I want to see if I can change it up a bit. We'll see what I come up with. :D

Top Bottom