DME's New Monria Evening Gown | Discovered by Accident

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm in the middle of pulling together details for our Monria Team 1 Year Anniversary Event the 26th of this month and wanted to do something different for the end of event party. I thought, why not have a formal dress affair and have an evening wear contest.

I was also in the middle of doing a secondary photo shoot for a graphic I want to use with our Monrian Born Program. I had gone shopping at the Auction and found a dress that I absolutely loved, so I snatched it right up. I went back to my penthouse and took a shot to post in the staff forum as an example of perhaps a formal wear for the event party.

I was standing in my penthouse pub when I was getting ready to do the photo shoot and told the Raines to meet me there because I had something for them. We did the trading and got things sorted with outfits before the photo shoot but I had to put my Monria shirt on first.

I thought I would put the shirt on first before the pants, and when I DID ... OMG ... Monria evening wear.

This is the evening wear without the Monria shirt.
(yes, I have now graduated to my original avatar hairstyle and color)
and channeling more of my inner purple :p

FormalDME.jpg

These shots were taken in Max's shop with the better lighting.
(this is after putting my Monria shirt on)

DME-MonriaDress-2.jpg

DME-MonriaDress-1.jpg

This one is for Losture MindToo because he said I should do it. :D
(he wanted to see the bullwhip side of me, but it shows off the side of the outfit too)
always barefoot too, so no offers of shoes please

DME-MonriaDressWhip-3.png

These are additional shots in the pub and livingroom.
(it's where I unwind at the end of a busy Monria work day)

DME-MonriaDress-Pub-6.jpg

DME-MonriaDress-Pub-7.jpg

DME-MonriaDress-Livingroom-8.jpg

DME-MonriaDress-Livingroom-9.jpg

Get your formal wear out of the closet because this is going to be a formal party celebration at the end of our event on Saturday the 26th. I will post the details as soon as we have them sorted.

Top Bottom