Drifter is not happy!

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by StarDrifter, Apr 16, 2016.

1. StarDrifter

StarDrifter Simple, yet Significant

Hey all,
    Not sure if this is the right place..... Sorry DM if not.....;)
    Unfortunately my PC has decided to die. Usually I'm fairly good with these sort of things - but looks like I need to replace some parts and do a fresh install.
    Basically will be out of action for a few days.
    If some one sees my disciples in game could they let them know I haven't abandoned them - particularly Enoch.

Cheers and hope to see you all soon.

sidekick069 likes this.
  2. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

Hey Drifter!

Sorry to hear that Kendra's is playing up at the moment and I've had two HDDs start playing up for some reason. I the great one's haven't infiltrated.

I'll look out for Enoch when I'm on and let him know.

Ant

sidekick069 likes this.
  3. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

Sorry to hear that on the PC. Yah they sure don't make the HDD's like they used to anymore. The solid state ones have their own issues as well. Sad to say we have become a 'throw away' society. It craps out get a new one, so they make them crappy because they are designed to be.. thrown out.

If I see someone needing help Ill do what I can in chat, but am on Ark right now with one of my students showing him around there.

sluggo

4. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

I feel your pain Drifter :(

I'm using my Sons PC at the moment...

Yeah Sluggo

They don't build anything like they used to

5. StarDrifter

StarDrifter Simple, yet Significant

Thanks Guys - back up & running......Windows 10 - was interesting to setup with EU
    :banginghead

Eleni Von Estlla likes this.
  6. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

ugh yah, that' the thing that is really pissing off a LOT of people.
    Winblows is forcing this BS down your throat, making it very easy to set off the 'upgrade' even if you don't want the vile s41t on your system. Problem is, before you upgrade you BETTER make sure your system is healthy, ie no virus, adware, etc etc because if you upgrade with any issues, good chance it is going to blow up and most your stuff won't work. Also that 'convert back' thing they have, doesn't work well either... typical. When windoze came out with a new version, most people who had any brain would wait until at least one service pack came out before upgrading, that gave MS a chance to fix their bugs before you molested your system with it. Now, the 'methods' have changed and that's not really an option anymore and you are kind of stuck with what ever sewer they call programming and have to play for the next week trying to get your stuff to work on it.. again.

Im glad you are back finally
    sluggo

sidekick069 and Eleni Von Estlla like this.