EntropiaTimes Magazine | All 4 Issues

Discussion in 'EU Archives | EntropiaTimes Magazine' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Aug 29, 2016.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Between September 2010 and June 2011, I was part of the EntropiaTimes magazine staff with my original avatar (MindStar9 -- currently on ice while I'm in my official Monria role), and we published 4 issues of the magazine.

These magazine issues are jam-packed with great articles, profiles, VIP interviews, and content that gives a view of the community and what was happening at the time. It was a quarterly labor of love that was very labor-intensive, but incredibly rewarding once we went to press.

Real life copies were offered with each publication, but are no longer available. They still have a prominent place on my coffee table, and make for some interesting conversation.

Following are the 4 issues of the EntropiaTimes Magazine in PDF format that you can open in a new tab and read, or download for your reading pleasure at a later time. Right click on the link below each issue graphic and open in a new tab.
    break-c.png

Attached Files:

2. DxBlueIce

DxBlueIce Active Member

Aweeeesooommeeeee!
    Thanks alot :)

I will download them as soon as I get back home.