Event | Monria's Round Robin Tournament

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I received the data from Ant with the winner results from yesterday and will be posting shortly.

I will also be in game to deliver the ped prizes to the winners as well once the results are posted.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have updated post 2 with the Round 2 winner results from the Saturday Yog Assault.

Congratulations to all of the winners. :clap

REMINDER --> next week we face the Cultists with first the Wednesday Trials and then full-on assault on Saturday.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Caught up with all the winners and have paid them their ped prizes. :)

It is now time to prepare for the 6 hr Cultist Trials on Wednesday and the 24 hr assault on Saturday. :clap

I updated the original post, so you may want to check it out. Mostly Round 3 and 4 and special note at the bottom.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
REMINDER --> tomorrow is the Wednesday Cultists Trial -- 16:00 - 22:00 EU time.

I have all the prizes ready to give out for 1st Global / HoF on the hour and half hour. There's a different variety this time with nicely valued items, and a 3 item prize for the final Global / HoF that is quite nice, but I think you'll like all the prizes. I will put each prize link in Monria chat on the hour and half hour so you know what you're fighting for. :D

There may be additional random giveaways during the event, so don't miss out and pay attention to Monria chat.

I will be at the West Crater about 15:00 EU time and will be giving out Herman ARK-0s with 20 ped BLP ammo to the first 20 people they are given to. After that, I will continue to give out Herman ARK-0s to those who need them. The Cultists are higher level HP so may take some time to kill with this weapon, but doable if you have the proper armor.

REMEMBER --> there is NO TEAMING during the Wednesday Trials, it's all Solo hunting.

See you tomorrow at the West Crater. :clap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The Wednesday Cultist Trial was so epic that I had to give the results its own thread here. :clap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
REMINDER --> Round 3 Saturday 24 Hour Cultist Assault begins in about 15 minutes.

I'll be in the game at the West Crater for 4 hours before I go get some rest and come back in my morning.

REMEMBER --> anyone Teaming MUST have the name "Monria" in your team name for Globals/HoFs to count.

ALSO --> with regard to hiring Healers, it is allowed for the remainder of the Round Robin event through the September 17th Main Event Finale with the following stipulation --

If you create a team with a Healer, then you are no longer fighting Solo, and Globals/HoFs won't count for the Solo category of the event, and if you team with a Healer, then you must have the name "Monria" in your team name and your Globals/HoFs will be considered for the Team category in the event.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the 2nd post with the Round 3 Cultist Saturday assault winners.

I will be getting into the game now to pay out the prizes, but I need to know who "Monria Culties FTW!" is to pay.

Congratulations to the winners!

Next week we have the Wednesday Shub Trials from 16:00 - 22:00 EU time, followed by the Saturday full-on 24 hour Shub assault from 00:00 - 23:59 EU time.

The Main Event Finale will be on Saturday, Sep 17th -- details will be posted soon.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It was learned that the "Monria Culties FTW!" team was comprised of Gatekeeper, Rosa and Raine who won the highest team global/hof, and the team name "Monria Raines Birthday Hunt" was also comprised of Rosa and Raine who won the lowest global/hof for Saturday's Cultist Assault event.

The rule is, that a person or team cannot win more than one prize in a category. However, these were the only teams that were formed during the Saturday event, and by default, they are the Team Winners. Monrians With Attitude is the Monria Staff Soc Team, so we of course were not eligible for any prizes.

I hope that for Round 4 of this event next week with the Shubs during the Saturday Assault segment, that more people will form teams so that we don't run into this again.

Congratulations again to the winners!

Top Bottom