FINALLY Got My First HoF --> 902 PED Lyst Mining

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
After the Valentine's Day Event on Saturday, I was a bit exhausted, because I didn't have much sleep the night before, so I laid down early (8:30pm). Woke up at 10pm-something to pee (hey, it's a natural biological process), but went back to bed because I was still tired. I woke up again about 2am and couldn't go back to sleep, so I watched one of the shows I record, but then I got bored, so decided to get in the game for a bit.

Here I was at 3:30am my time (-5 EU time) running around Monria mining and chatting with several players who are quite special, because they're always there to say hello and exchange a bit of humorous banter, which I enjoy very much.

I hit two IX's (Ample) with Narcanisum, a IX Force Nexus, a VII Lyst, a IX Lyst, and then BOOM --> golden lights all over the place and it scared me. The resource box said "Unknown" so I had no clue what I got, and I had to look in the Main Chat to check it out, then looked at the claim deed.

Entropia 2016-02-14 05-08-57-36.png

Entropia 2016-02-14 05-16-15-59.png

All the while I was getting the other finds, Trebor Ironwolfe said he had two speed buffs going and was trying to find me. I told him to think outside the box, and step away from basic assumption thinking. :laugh Fat chance, because when anyone discovers where this location is, you'll see why he wasn't going to find me. :p However, while I was thrilled that I had gotten the HoF, I wasn't thrilled that it was Lyst, because it's going to take for 'damn' ever to extract it. :rolleyes:

I'm using a Finder F-101 (no amps), and the Demonic Excavator MK-I (L) that Sluggo crafts, so I think you get my drift.

For now, coming in at # 17 on the HoF Hit Parade is cool.

Entropia 2016-02-14 05-20-56-99.png

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Nice Hof there.
Lyst is about what normally drops on big hits, never anything good.
I got a few real diggers if you need to borrow them.

sluggo

Top Bottom