First Solo Global on a Shub

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I wanted to be able to hunt the Shubs and have fun like everyone else during our Saturday 24 hour Shub Assault event, but I knew that if I didn't up my game a bit (ok a lot), I wouldn't be able to do it, so I splurged and bought myself a birthday gift (the full set). I can't remember when I had so much fun. :D

DME-PerseusArmor-091016.jpg

I was in the staff soc team for a while (Monrians With Attitude), and they did really well with Globals and at least one nice HoF over 500+, but I got the urge to go off on my own to see how I could handle things.

I guess I must have been doing ok because "The Mindless Gamer" said --

" 2016-09-10 18:43:04 [#monria] [The Mindless Gamer] wow DME your barely taking damge "

I started paying attention to how hard each of the level Shubs were hitting me, and up until level 44, it pretty much stayed between 1 - 2.6, sometimes more if they got a crit in. The level 47 was quite manageable, but the level 50 Shub-Niggurath boss was a bit of a challenge and I had to fap more, but doable. :D

I felt a little more like a big girl, even though I know I'm basically still a newb. However, I was having lots of fun and even had some achievements along the way.

I was able to finish my Shub 100 mission and start on the 500, got to level 23 BLP Sniper (Hit), and even got my first solo Global on a level 40 Shub Virago. :p

DME-SoloShubGlobal-283.jpg

Entropia 2016-09-10 16-42-13-00.jpg

It was so worth it for me to splurge and get the armor because I was having a LOT of fun in both the Shub Cavern and the Cave 4 TP area where we had the Shub spawns increased. I was so excited about the armor that after the event was over, I went to the West Crater and killed my first Level 36 K'Tan Cultist. :devil

This is what the full set of the Perseus amour looks like. It's not green, but looks so alien. :D

Oh, and I noticed that my black shades show through too. :aok

Entropia 2016-09-10 18-53-25-29.jpg Entropia 2016-09-10 18-53-06-90.jpg Entropia 2016-09-10 20-15-23-65.jpg

It's 6:36 am on Sunday morning and I can't sleep, so guess what I'm going to do. :clap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I was wondering why I could handle the higher level Shubs quite nicely, but had a challenge with the Culties that were much lower levels. We discovered that my new armor doesn't have Cold. Thanks Drifter. :aok

So I got a set of Pulsar 3 Cold plates and that made all the difference in the universe. It adds 24 Cold.

The Level 36 K'Tan hit me for 1. :clap

Ant said I'm like a big kid right now -- YES I AM. :p

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
You're so funny DM
Like a big kid with a new toy lol :laugh

Seriously though o_O.... I'm so jealous. I want a set!!!! I was getting killed all over the place and you were surrounded by them and didn't even flinch!!!

As always... this was another great event :)
I just love what you do and that we have you here on the moon :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Play time over, time to get busy with projects and bring you guys something new. :)

Top Bottom