For Sale: Cthylla Tower Shop #5 (With Display)

Romeo

Shop Owner
Figured I would put this up here in case someone over the next few years is interested in buying it for around what I paid.

Shop was purchased for 8,000 PED.
Display was purchased for 2,500 PED.
Total purchase price: 10,500 PED.

I am looking to sell them together for around 10,000 PED.
There is a little room for negotiation; however, as they are already paid for, I am willing to sit on them indefinitely in hopes of a buyer coming around in the future as Monria continues to grow.

As I do not log into the game, the best form of contact would be to post or PM me on this site as I will only see my in-game mail roughly once every 75 - 90 days when I log in to make sure my account does not go inactive.

Thanks for your time.

Levi

Monria Citizen
Shop Owner
Hit me up in game. I was looking at your shop last night and i would like to purchase your shop.
I did not see any displays so i am unable to say yes to purchasing those at this time but we can have a further conversation.

Cheers,

Levi

Monria Citizen
Shop Owner
From investigating i was able to figure out that the display is the hallway display deed that goes with the shop. As this would be my first shop i did not know that.

With that being said then yes they would be a package and i would be interested in them both.

Lol i thought you meant displays, like armor and weapon display's counters ect. ;)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
WOW ... Congratulations Levi ... I'll make the shop ownership changes. :)

Levi

Monria Citizen
Shop Owner
Thanks, so much to learn. I wonder where i can find an old pro .... Anhithe you would not happen to know of anyone .. would you. ;)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks everyone, so much to learn it will take some time.

There's no rush Levi ... purchasing the shop was a big step, and no one expects you to have it all sorted overnight. Take your time and enjoy the process. We're here to help, so don't be shy. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Well done Levi I wish you all the best with the shop :)

Top Bottom