Full Cave TP Run

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Any chance we can delay this a week to the 9th? Somethings come up that will make me very busy......

Me too ... gotta focus on something to get it done, BUT ... would LOVE to do this TP run :running, so hopefully we can reschedule it for the 9th and have some fun with it. Please? :wavinghands

How often do you get the Monria Team this excited about a TP run. :jumpclap

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Any chance we can delay this a week to the 9th? Somethings come up that will make me very busy......

I am working 9th til 9.30 the friday and back in at 7 am. I can do it if that is what helps just will take it out of me lol. I really dont mind as its not every week.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Not sure why the boss wanted it on a Friday, maybe we can talk him into Saturday instead. Let's see what he says. :D

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Ok well we are going to do a quick TP run TONIGHT after the Yamato warp runs.

Anyone wishing to join please meet at the Dsec just after the Yamato arrives back home 10pm game time.

We will still aim to have a run on 9th or 10th March (10th would be better for me).

Cheers

Sith

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Was a fun run today and definetively up for more runs, just need bit better set rules on heal and revive and bits :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Yes, it was a great run, and I think sorting out rules at the start would be a good thing too. I know that Noz was helping Nakor get the Cavern TP quick because he had to log out, and we mentioned that everyone should go that way, but a group of you decided to go forward instead of right which was the shortcut. We ended up at a dead-end and had to turn around, so let's make sure we have it all sorted before we start next time. :)

If not before, the next time will be March 10th ... Ant and I have something special in store for everyone. :D

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
It was a good run yes, lots of fun. We got seen by the world when we hoffed and globalled.

From what I saw when it came to the Shubs it went free for all as we had enough firepower to just nuke them. People just shot random mobs because they knew they would all just die. When we got lost in the cave that was because people just kept killing instead of listening. I did say go right (not the first right for the short cut). But because there was lots of mobs people just shot and we ended at the dead end.

I have an idea to stop that for future runs, maybe not this one will see. Did a test with bella and count so I know it will work. (will run the idea past you later). As I can now resurrect it could work with new players as well. If anyone else can that would be good. I also have the field chip 2 now so can heal as well.

As for me i didnt realise that you wanted us all to take the shortcut (my bad sorry) hence why I said go forward through the first set of mobs.

As for the rules I think we need them for the TP run up to the point of getting the last TP, we should ALL go to the final TP and then go kill as a group. eg start to finish with everyone, then go hunt. Then a set of rules for killing the shubs afterwards.

Cheers

Sith

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Awesome Sith ... and translated, that would make it 20:00 game time by the UT clock. :jumpclap

Oh, and I think I should add that the "Ant and I have something in store for this" was ... that we had a release on Wednesday and that things were going to be a whole lot different. :devil

A few of us did the run on VU day and I can tell you that this is NOT easy because of the new mobs that we added. It's going to make it quite the adventure, but I can tell you right now, we had a blast, and we'd do it over and over again no matter how many times we got annihilated. :p

I might also suggest that people invest in some H-DNA. :D

I am in the process right now of updating the HP of all of our mobs in their respective data threads. :)

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
A few of us did the run on VU day and I can tell you that this is NOT easy because of the new mobs that we added. It's going to make it quite the adventure, but I can tell you right now, we had a blast, and we'd do it over and over again no matter how many times we got annihilated. :p

We actually did a run the day before VU as I was away in London so set one up. We had 10 people join a full run. It was really fun. Can't wait to do the run at the weekend.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
You want to organize another one of these cave runs Sith?

It was definitely a lot of fun going gang busters through the cave system from start to finish to get everyone the TPs that they didn't have yet. Now that we have the extra boss spawn taken care of, it should be a lot easier.

We can gather up as many of the new Monrian Borns that we can and run them through with us.

It's a thrill a minute ... especially when we hit the waves, and we WILL do them. :D

Top Bottom