General Discussion | Monrians Selling From Apartments

Discussion in 'Monrians Selling From Apartments' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Feb 8, 2016.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I have changed the information for the dedicated sub-forum so that you can create an inventory list for people to see. I have also made you Moderator of the sub-forum.

I wish you success with this new venture. :)

sidekick069 likes this.
  2. Cool FIre

Cool FIre Member

:) thank you DME

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  3. Sith Meister

Sith Meister Shop Owner Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

Shadow Knights (Sith Jedi Meister, Count Cristo Monte, Bella Chia Chinka) now opened at Cthylla Towers 4D

We have in stock so far:

D-Class Mining Amps
    ArMatrix BP-25
    ArMatrix LR-25

Come enjoy.

Sith

4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I see the apartment is the one that Count won, so is the apartment now on public and have a shopkeeper?

5. Sith Meister

Sith Meister Shop Owner Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

That is correct, I now hold the deed however it is now owed by the 3 of us. It is set to public and has a shop keeper and full ready for trade.

Sith

6. DarkMoonEnigma

Ok, then I will edit the Monria Directory to show your name next to the apartment since it relates to the estate deed, and also show that it is public and has a shopkeeper.

I will also create a dedicated sub-forum for you so that you can keep an updated inventory list and let everyone know what you have for sale. This is another way of marketing or advertising to the community. :)

Sith Meister likes this.
  7. DarkMoonEnigma

You can find your dedicated "Selling from Apartment" sub-forum here where you can set up your inventory list. I have also made you moderator of that section. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Sith Meister likes this.