General Monria Discussions | Non-Program Related

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Nov 29, 2016.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I guess I never started a "General Discussions" thread in this area where people can just add to the thread with a questions or comment, rather than creating a whole thread. Some are getting confused with the General Discussion section related to the Community Initiatives Programs, so thought I would start this thread for those who don't want to start a full thread but just need a question answered.

I'll see how I can make the two sections more clearer. :)

Maximus Cashicus likes this.
  2. Me Really Never

Me Really Never New Member

I was just asking myself if there is a day/night-cycle planned, as it is allways very bright for me on monria...
    especially when standing in my apartment in the main room the floor is extremely bright, so that i cant really see anything on it. i would decrease gamma but i am playing in window mode and the gamma options are off for some reason (dont know why MA doesnt activate em. maybe engine bugs...)
    and making it a little darker would fit the theme as well ^^ more ambience!

p.s. sorry for posting in the wrong section first ^^

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  3. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Thanks for bringing your post here, it's appreciated. It's not always easy knowing where to put something, so it's not a problem. It's easy enough to sort out. :)

To address your question/suggestion about lighting ... the lighting was quite good up until about 3 patches ago when MA bumped it up. It needed a slight bump-up, but they went a bit far with it. Ant has already spoken with them about it and it will be changed, but we don't have a specific time when that will happen.

Some of us really had to mess with our graphics in order to get it to a point where it was workable, so totally understand where you're coming from. Hopefully it will be taken care of soon.

4. Me Really Never

Me Really Never New Member

okay thats nice to hear that i wont need my sunglasses anymore at least somewhere in the future ^^
    and what about the day night cycle? would be cool as i really like it when its getting dark and im sitting in my apartment with a few lights on... :)

5. DxBlueIce

DxBlueIce Active Member

I got one too :)
    Is it possible to increase the respawn rate or spawn size of yog spawns in caves?

6. DarkMoonEnigma

The additional questions are great, but these are more development or boss man questions, so I'm going to direct you to this section of the forum where you can ask Anhithe anything.

Please read the "About Ask Me Anything" post first so you understand the guidelines. :)