Give me Ammo Give me PED

Pusherman

A Mooner
Staff member
it has been a great 24 hours on Monria so far - had to go to caly to go Shopping !

hofboard 5.JPG

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Showoff!! While you are there bring me back some goodies, you can afford it now :p

Seriously though, awesome job there, I like seeing people do good on monria, too bad the HOF list don't list the place you did it at.

sluggo

sluggo

Shop Owner
You need a kissy emoticon so I can put it in front of (_*_) for times like this when folks are bragging how well they did and Im looting IOU's again hehe... :D

So what you going to buy with your windfall?

sluggo

sluggo

Shop Owner
Doing good, If you want to craft normal people stuff for a change I got stuff in my shop you can buy too ::cheap shameless plug""

I just got one of the gravis 26 as well but need to grow a bit into it yet, still I think I am going to like it a lot.
slug

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
:eek: :clap :eek: :clap :eek: :clap :eek: :clap :eek: :clap -- there's only one other response needed --> :thumbsup

Ok, one more -- that's amazing Pusher, unbelievable. :swirlies

I also like your idea about creating a soc called --> ON MONRIA <-- that would definitely show them. :D

You need a kissy emoticon so I can put it in front of (_*_) for times like this when folks are bragging how well they did and Im looting IOU's again hehe... :D

So what you going to buy with your windfall?

sluggo

LOL -- I'll be adding more smilies when I can get to it, and I'll look for something suitable for you. :p

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Oh yeah :cool:

I saw you in your Angel armour yesterday it looks quite new ;)

"Gimme ammo gimme Ped" You know I still say that, but now I'm told I have to earn it lol

You're the only person I know can light up the Hof board like that well done

And yes deffo Soc "On Monria"

Top Bottom