Gonna try to boost economy a little in monria

Tataio Spitfire misho

Hi, I am not playing as much anymore, so I have bought some AUD.

The thing I want to do is to try to boost the economy a little in monria, so my plan is to use the revenue from the AUD to buy some looted thing. Like buying animal muscle oil for 102%.

So the markup of a looted thing is payed with Revenue from the AUD’s. So now that I have 60 AUD, I can buy 30 ped of Animal muscle oil and pay 0.60 ped in MU. "102%"

I will buy at random time’s, I will only buy via Monria trade chanal.

This is just a thing I want to try out, I may not do this forever, may only do it for a week, if I find it making players happy, I will maybe continue.

The loot i buy, like the Animal Muscle oil for 102%, will be stashed to sell for 100.5%-101.5% to get some of the MU back, to use for buying some more muscle oil for 102% agien. that way i can buy more faster. Instead of tt the loot i buy, and the PECs/PEDs that i could reused would be lost, what was my original plan.

This thread is mostly here to keep track on how much i have bought.

Hope this make some diffrence.

Edit:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buying some Eye oil instead of muscle oil, for 101% when i have Revenue.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owned AUD: 60

Total TT value Bought: 1506.33 PED

Total paid MU: 28,93 PED

Last edited:

Tataio Spitfire misho

Sold some stuff and bought more AUD's, from 34 AUD, i now have 48 AUD, will be able to buy more loot ^^

And after some advise from good friend's in the game, i made some peds free, to stash the bought loot, to sell cheaper to get a little of the mu back so i can buy more loot for 102%.

So, the Animal muscle oil i buy for 102%, will be sold for 100.5%-101.5% so i can have some Little mu back to buy at 102% agien faster :)

Last edited:

Tataio Spitfire misho

I have some time to kill while traying to find Sellers in monria trade channal, so i sweat. so i will take the sweat, sell it. use the from that. Combine the Revenue from the AUDs and the peds from the sweat to buy more animal muscle oil.

DarkMoonEnigma

Community Manager
Staff member
MCAT Team Member
Monria Media Team
I have some time to kill while traying to find Sellers in monria trade channal, so i sweat. so i will take the sweat, sell it. use the from that. Combine the Revenue from the AUDs and the peds from the sweat to buy more animal muscle oil.
As long as the sweat isn't sold to active Monrian Borns selling sweat to me during their 90 days in the sweat buying program ... but they should know better based on the program rules. :)

Tataio Spitfire misho

Hi all, i am back. have 60 AUD instead of 48.

Gonna stop buying Muscle oil, take to much time to find Sellers.

So, gonna buy Eye oil or Thyroid oil. Question is,what do you guys Think of a good price? I am thinking of 101% for Eye oil, or if i buy Thyroid oil, 101% for it to? Think Eye oil and Thyroid oil is easier to buy i Think, thats why i go for it instead.

Hope everyone is doing okay :)

Top Bottom