Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
On this Christmas morning, I give you my community initiative gift of dedicated effort toward working with the Monria Team and the participants of Monria in developing an exciting future for all of us to experience.

I realize that Cthulhu's dark invading energy will challenge our will to succeed, but we have a stash of our own eerie elixir that will enhance our drive to employ offense and defense to combat whatever Cthulhu thinks he has up his sleeve. I just need to remember where it is. :rolleyes

Since the Moon Manager has his own section at the forum for his Progress Updates and a means for the community to ask all their burning questions (yes, please go to him :p), I thought it would only be fitting that I have a Community Initiatives section to keep everyone updated on the inner workings of what some of our dedicated Monrians are doing, and where we anticipate going from here.

I will periodically post Progress Updates on the current community initiatives, like those mentioned in my first update, as well as any new community initiatives that we have established in between. If anyone is interested in becoming a part of our collaborative efforts, let's chat, because the more dedicated Monrians we have on board to drive our efforts, the more benefits for the community.

The General DM Discussions are for community initiative questions, feedback and any suggestions or new ideas you may have. The goal is to have a vibrant community.

Make sure to read Anhithe's Progress Updates and AMA responses to questions posed by Monrians to get a first-hand accounting of the mindset of Monria's owner/manager/developer.

MERRY CTHULHU CHRISTMAS

CthulhuXmas-3.png

He sees you when you're sleeping --- Just Sayin' :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
That looks like Lootius' Tax Collector friend there.

sluggo

Cthulhu and Lootius are not friends, but rather arch enemies. At least that's what I heard based on lingering tales. It's probably best to leave those two to their respective doings rather than rustling the rocks if you know what I mean. o_O

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Both of them owe me dearly. Ill kick rocks all day and night until it angers them enough to drop some decent loot for a change.

sluggo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom