Greetings from Team Monria

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The news is out that Monria has changed hands, and while the new proprietor of this mysterious moon is busy with official details, I thought I would say hello and introduce myself.

I am Dark Moon, a Monria Community Liaison. I will contribute, along with other Team Monria members, toward keeping the community informed and updated as much as possible. It won't be all business though, because we get to be part of event planning and other projects.

My in game name is DarkMoonEnigma in case you might be interested in friend listing me. However, I have a feeling it would be more for my benefit than yours since you guys are the Monria experts.

I'm somewhat of a nyctophiliac, so I should be right at home. The unique Monria theme presents an opportunity to explore dialogue conducive to honoring the idea of Cthulhu. I'll leave it at that, because future communication in that respect may not be so easily understood, or decoded. You just might have to work together on that.

Eventually, the rest of Team Monria will say hello. I just know there's a lot going on right now, so I guess we're asking for a little bit of patience before there's more noise.

I'm looking forward to exploring Monria and meeting the community members. If you see me getting my head whacked about by some ghoulish creature and struggling a bit, feel free to come to my rescue, I won't be mad at all.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hello there

My name is Kendra and I am also part of the Monria team and one of Ants crazy disciples ;)
Up until my moon landing I resided on Calypso, mainly hunting and a doing a wee bit of mining.

Ant has given me responsibility in the past of running a shop...Which accidentally went bust (I'm a buyer not a seller ;))
and then funnily enough running one of his land areas (as I said I'm a buyer so I used all the LA profit to buy stuff from more successful shopkeepers :p) not a long term job!

And yet he still trusts that I will come up to scratch!! what fate :rolleyes:... or desperationo_O

My job is basically to do what I'm told and not have anything to do with finances :eek:
something was mentioned about marketing and such, we'll see how that goes
There's also laundry and cooking and stuff too, looks a bit like :so cool

But seriously I cant wait to start working with DM, ( I think she may be a bit of a motivator :) )
So things a looking bright:D or as bright as they can when your living with the lovcraftian knowledge of the complete irrelevance of mankind in the face of the cosmic horrors that apparently exist in the universe.:cool:

Kendra

I fear my enthusiasm flags when real work is demanded of me.
H. P. Lovecraft

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello there

My name is Kendra and I am also part of the Monria team and one of Ants crazy disciples ;)
Up until my moon landing I resided on Calypso, mainly hunting and a doing a wee bit of mining.

Ant has given me responsibility in the past of running a shop...Which accidentally went bust (I'm a buyer not a seller ;))
and then funnily enough running one of his land areas (as I said I'm a buyer so I used all the LA profit to buy stuff from more successful shopkeepers :p) not a long term job!

And yet he still trusts that I will come up to scratch!! what fate :rolleyes:... or desperationo_O

My job is basically to do what I'm told and not have anything to do with finances :eek:
something was mentioned about marketing and such, we'll see how that goes
There's also laundry and cooking and stuff too, looks a bit like :so cool

But seriously I cant wait to start working with DM, ( I think she may be a bit of a motivator :) )
So things a looking bright:D or as bright as they can when your living with the lovcraftian knowledge of the complete irrelevance of mankind in the face of the cosmic horrors that apparently exist in the universe.:cool:

Kendra

I fear my enthusiasm flags when real work is demanded of me.
H. P. Lovecraft

I think we may engage the community more with laughing than anything else. :p Loved your post.

I'm really looking forward to getting busy with our projects.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Dark Moon.jpg

Putting a face to the name

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
LOL -- you are SO on a roll today Kendra, spamming snapshots all over the place. :p

We now have a Monria Mug Shots slideshow going on at the Monria Client Loader. :D

Top Bottom