Greetings Monria

Gunvald of Monria

My name is Gunvald. I am 28 years old and from Finland.
I'v started to play Entropia Universe last Friday 15.03.2019.
To my pleasure and surprise i had chance to take part in St Patrick's Day Event.
During this time i'v met my new friend and Mentor Shadow ShadowDragonV Dragon.
This event and the PEOPLE assured me that i want to be part of this great community.
See you all ingame and #monria!

I was there at the massacre hill.
I was there at the old mine entrance.
I was there a mere observer of the olds.

PS: Non-native English+Dyslexia= Me XD

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome (again) to Monria Gunvald, you were just as much a pleasure for us as we to you, and it seems that you fit in nicely with our evolving community family. We enjoyed your company, and it was nice that you hung in there with us right to the end when we met up at the Monria Hub for the after party. Sometimes, a really special Monrian Born comes along. :)

Be sure to sign up for your free space travel benefit so you can make use of our travel schedule on Fridays and Sundays, as well as join us for the Monrian Born field trips to planets to complete their beginner missions and collect TPs for future exploration on your own. In the meantime, the community is there to help in anyway possible, just ask.

Oh, and ... you picked a great Mentor. :jumpclap

PS ... I love how you created your forum account name. :aok

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Gunvald I already feel like you're settled on Monria you started at a lovely time and your mentor is brilliant, a wonderful member of a wonderful community.

Something tells me that you'll be a great addition to our community, wherever you travel in the Universe :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello, ¿Where can i find the Monria Shirt?

You don't "find" it anywhere, you get the Monria Shirt as a Monrian Born avatar. It's exclusive to Monria's new player program, and not an item that you loot or buy. It is also cannot be traded.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello, ¿Where can i find the Monria Shirt?

I just learned that you might be a Monrian Born avatar by the name of Concisco Fnux Leon, and if this is true, then you already have the Monria shirt in your inventory and actually should be wearing it unless you took it off, so let me know if this is you and also check your inventory.

I'm on ship duties right now with the Monria Fleet Manager staff avatar and won't be logging DME back into the game until after the warp schedule at 22:00 game time.

Fnux

Im Check my inventory and is there, thanks. Now im trying to finish the missions but I sell all the provisions, What can I do?, sorry for my english, im from Venezuela.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Im Check my inventory and is there, thanks. Now im trying to finish the missions but I sell all the provisions, What can I do?, sorry for my english, im from Venezuela.

Here is a link to our Monria 11 Beginner Missions, there is a thread for each mission that is numbered and titled. There are graphics and extra instructions on how to do them because a few of them are tricky.

If you are in the game at 22:00 game time, I will meet you at DSEC Forensics and give you the Monrian Born starter kit.

Top Bottom