Grind Queen

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Hunting' started by Athena Nabu GaiaSong, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Athena Nabu GaiaSong

Athena Nabu GaiaSong New Member

Hello Everyone! Hope the Holidays are going well and safe for you all!

I just wanted to state that when I am online, I have become the monster known as "Grind Queen". Right now I have targeted Yog's in the south crater. I am using my Bukin's Blade, which is 2.1 when I started the stages of the Yog missions. I use hot keys when grinding, so I can semi afk kill. That gives me time to chat, or read or whatever as the Yog's get sliced like butter. I plan on grinding them out until I finish all the stages. I am keeping track of decay, and cost of repairing. I have also started keeping track of drops, and economy of this grind. Here is what I have discovered so far.

Bukin's Blade kills about 97 Yog's before needing repaired! It cost me about 32ped for a repair once it is fully broken. So about 330 ped or so, give or take, for 1k Yog's going down.

I am using my Jarhead armor on everything. Yes I know its way over protection, but I wanna tier it up! LOL, n the only way is with it getting hit, n often, and me using only certain pieces at a time so they tier faster. So in my economy, I am not factoring my armor in at this time, because I am a silly stubborn hamster girl (as hubby calls me irl)!

That being said, if u see me slicing away in a area, say hi, so I don't accidentally take away mobs from you. I have my hot keys set as following, just in case this may help you grind easily also!

Using the number pad on my keyboard.
    Period/Decimal Point = Auto Next Target (can be a tricky bugger sometimes)
    Number 0 = Auto Toggle
    Enter = Loot (unless I am especially into a book, then I use a auto loot pill)

So that is how I set up my 'mindless' grinding. I will post with updates as I go along. Anyone have any feedback, or ideas, please let me know!

May the God Lootius grant you all a wonderful HoF this Holiday Season, and in days to come!

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I wish you much success with your grinding Nabu, it's nice to have you active on Monria. Thank you also for posting your data so that we have an idea of your setup and the results. This information is always helpful.

As far as Lootius is concerned, I think the dark energy of Cthulhu will one day call Lootius to task, and I'm anticipating that it won't be pretty. It could become known as the epic battle between light and dark, good and evil, or the Church of Cthulhu vs. the Church of Lootius. :eek:

I'll step in here and intervene on your behalf to put forth my best effort to keep Cthulhu's invading dark energy at bay so you have more of a chance to accomplish your missions before you are overtaken by strange and uncontrollable thinking. :D

Happy Holidays :)

3. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

Lootius POOTius, that child owes me and Im gonna take it out on his hide one of these days!

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  4. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Permanently Banned

I can't wait to see that log! Save up those rare mob drops for my buddy crazyshadow he pay's the most for them and keeps the crafted items on Monria.

5. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

I'm impressed, whenever I try multi tasking I end up running around aimlessly in circles shooting my feet.

Might try that hot keys thing....

Ant

6. sluggo

Ive never really tried scripts to be honest, don't even know where to dl a script program at, and just do auto sweat most the times.

slug

7. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Permanently Banned

It's not a script, it's using easy hunting technique. I do it too, Got next target on 1, auto use on 2, loot on 3, and repeat while watching a show. I would say 75% of hunters play this way. It's a great way to mindlessly kill thousands of mobs and not go insane :p

8. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

It's not scripts that would be a bad move and against the EULA, it is to do with assigning all those fancy buttons in the action library to a key on your key pad to make it easier. Like we all do atm, some people are just better at it. Personally I suck and my screen is usually a mess.

Ant

9. sluggo

Thanks for the clarification, and yes my screen is a mess, i barely know which keys do what, I don't need any extra 'keyboard drama' to figure out here LOL!

sluggo

10. Prince Kheldar - Silk

Prince Kheldar - Silk New Member

I don't know the names of all the items, but I have auto use set to 0 on numpad, Sweat gun on 1, laser rifle on 4 and heal ball on 7.

I've found that this arrangement has dramatically increased my sweat yield.

11. NagłyAtakRolnika

NagłyAtakRolnika Member

heal ball = fap
    sweat gun = VSE? It's not actually a gun but tool ;)