Guilty Pleasures

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
Hello Monrians!

With the wonderful diversity of individuals we have on Monria and in this forum, I know there are some hidden guilty pleasures in your music selection. Share yours with the community and lets have some fun :p

Here is one of mine...

THIS VIDEO IS INTENDED FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
I don't know about guilty pleasures but that video reminds me of a few nights out I've had in Ireland!

In terms of guilty pleasure and on the Irish theme. I love this because the guy is really talented (busking in grafton street a popular busking spot in Dublin). It also makes me feel guilty as I lead such a blessed life in comparison.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The path less traveled is scary (kind of like my alter ego), and I am reminded at times that life is a temporary assignment. I would have to say that my guilty pleasure is knowing that I can go with the flow, or swim upstream like a salmon outta hell and take my moments in time. Where I'm at right now with Monria is an unexpected moment in time.

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
The path less traveled is scary (kind of like my alter ego), and I am reminded at times that life is a temporary assignment. I would have to say that my guilty pleasure is knowing that I can go with the flow, or swim upstream like a salmon outta hell and take my moments in time. Where I'm at right now with Monria is an unexpected moment in time.

That is a great and unique perspective to have. Its not "cookie cutter" and fits your persona beautifully.
Thanx for sharing :)

toecutter

Here's another from me, especially around world cup time! I'm originally from the same part of the world as Frank Skinner and we both support the same local football team, he's probably a good guy to look into if you want to understand Brummies! Either him or Ozzy Osbourne....

I must say Lightning Seeds is a fantastic band though...great musicians, I still listen to the "tilt" album every now and then...

:)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Here's another from me, especially around world cup time! I'm originally from the same part of the world as Frank Skinner and we both support the same local football team, he's probably a good guy to look into if you want to understand Brummies! Either him or Ozzy Osbourne....
That one always gives me goose bumps all those years ago dating a brummie football supporter :)

Top Bottom