Heads Up | Forum Photo Glitch

Discussion in 'Forum-Related Info / How To Create Monria Avatar' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

The forum went through a server maintenance this morning and as a result, some photos that were posted recently are borked, so they are not showing up, even in the upload area below your post.

Ant is working on this, so perhaps he can update this thread when it has been resolved, or what we need to do about the photos to get them back in our posts.

I'm too busy with other stuff to throw a fit, so I'll pass that on to you guys. :p

Do it up good, maybe Ant will work faster. :D

2. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

Really sorry about this but when I was troubleshooting earlier I restored a backup from yesterday and due to my confusion with timezones it was before some of the pics were uploaded, which is the reason why we lost some photos....

Would you mind uploading them again please :oops

3. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Always adding to my bullet point list. :p

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde likes this.
  4. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

I re added mine in my last post

the numbers were still there so it was really easy, not a big deal at all ;)

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  5. DarkMoonEnigma

I have mine sorted in a folder that I used for the House of Bizarre thread, so I'll add then later.

I'm focused on the Monrian Born Program stuff right now. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.