Hello from Wrench Crowbar

Discussion in 'New to the Forum? -- Say Hello!' started by Chukano Wrench Crowbar, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Chukano Wrench Crowbar New Member

Hi all,

My IGN: Chukano Wrench Crowbar and I am happy to meet you all:D

I am a Streamer for Entropia universe with the focus on helping everyone and specifically new players with my events. After reading your Quarterly magazine I was quite happy to see all the efforts you guys have for the community here on Monria.

So I decided I wanna pitch in and bring some people from the stream to your events and to discover Monria themselves.

I can not post any links in my first 5 posts according to the forum rules though you can find my stream on the Entropia page on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 17.00 MA time of check Twitch under Wrench_Crowbar.

Kind regards,

Wrench

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  2. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

Hi wrench

Welcome to Monria and the Forum it's great to see you here :)

It was lovely talking to you in-game today and I'm sure you'll find a lot of like minded people here on Monria :)

3. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

Hello Wrench, and welcome to our Monria forum ... I feel as though I know you already between KillerDawg and Kendra ... KD gave me the heads up both in-game and on our Discord about what you would like to do, and about your streaming, and Kendra shared her chat with you, which gave me even more information, so this is brilliant.

Right now, I am eyeball-deep in production for our June magazine issue, which comes out next week June 30th, but I pop into the game every day between 14:00 - 15:00 game time, and then again between 20:00 - 21:00 game time depending on Monria work schedule and RL demands.

However, when you have the time, go here to create your Monria forum Twitch Stream thread and I will add your link for you so that it will show up now ... this way everyone has it handy.

Twitch Streams | Monria

I'll watch for your thread and add the link for you.

Also, here is a link to our Monria Official Events section, and our Monria 2020 Event Schedule.

We can talk further in private about setting some things up for you and your stream on Monria, but in the meantime, if you have any questions, you can ask them here in your thread and we will be certain to answer them.

Very nice meeting you Wrench, and by the looks of your Info: Stream Wrench Crowbar thread on the Caly forum, you not only have quite the following, but very positive feedback with what you do for the Entropia Universe community.

I'm looking forward to working with you to see what we can come up with as it relates to Monria.

Thank you very much for your kind words, and for your interest in wanting to help. :thumbsup

4. Leshrac KAINE Necros

Leshrac KAINE Necros Well-Known Member MCAT Team Member

Welcome to Monria Chukano.

5. Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Hi all:D

Thank you for all your replies.

Kendra, it was indeed a pleasure to talk to you and reminisce about my fond memories of living in Ireland, thank you for that and all your help directing me to the forum and all other advice, links and laughs:D

Darkmoon, ty for taking time to reply. I do realize you must be swamped with work at the moment (or always!) and I am already looking forward to the next issue of your Quartely Magazine! Seeing how the first one got me excited to visit Monria:D And Killerdawg is indeed one of our most fervent supporters on our stream (Thanks KD!)

And Hi to Leshrac too:D

I have set up the Monria Twitch Forum Thread:D

Thank you all once again and looking forward to meeting you on Monria!

Kind regards,

Wrench & Crew

KillerDawg, Kendra, Kingu and 2 others like this.
  6. KillerDawg

KillerDawg Member

Welcome to the forums sir. I am always glad to help those that help others, especially new players to EU.:bravo You do good work just like the Monria team. :yourock Enjoy your visits and please come back often, the moon is a great place to be. :wavinghands

7. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

8. Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Thanks KD!

And ty, for showing us around with Avum on our completely unscheduled visit to Monria today:D and that MUSIC radio lol awesome! We will stay here for the day and return to Caly tomorrow:D

Ty all!

9. Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Our Fan made movie based on Star Wars is out!

We are planning something similar on Monria too:D

Enjoy all:D