Hello good people of Monria

Keef Pagru

To begin with, I'd like to thank the Monria administration and community for providing an oasis where one can relax and enjoy the time spent online to its fullest. The warmth and maturity is greatly appreciated.

I am not a naturally born Monria citizen, but definately consider Monria my new home. Shortly after landing on Monria for the first time I witness something I had not seen in Entropia previously. Every single person in #monria chat was happy and enjoying themselves at an event. My computer at that time struggled with the complex graphics on Monria even in safe mode. It didn't take long to tell Monria was definately worth a computer upgrade, and the performance issues are a thing of the past.

Although I have plenty of unfinished business on Caly, I have no urge to go back any time soon. My current focus is reading thru the Monria forums in an effort to find ways I can contribute to the local community. I figure the forums are also the best resource to research a society and mentor as well.

Be well o/

Keef 'Goatboy' Pagru

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria, and thank you very much for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated. When we see comments such as you have made, it validates the very effect we wish to have for our community. We are very pleased with how our Moon environment has grown with such amazing people. Looking forward to meeting up in the game some day. :)

We're happy to have you as part of our Monria (crazy-ass) Moon family. :D

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hi Keef Welcome to Monria and the Forum :)

It's great to see more positive people join our community, it's a fantastic community with a lot of really positive and helpful members, and we're very proud of it :D

See you in game :)

Superraine raine r456

Welcome to Monria Keef . :clap

The community here is the Best. One of a kind and So much Fun. :D Welcome to the Community :clap

If you have any question feel free to pm or ask in Monria chat:interview

Gatekeeper

Yamato Pilot
Monria Diplomat
VCAT Team Member
Sorry for the very late response. Hello Keef and welcome! I am glad you found us and am happy you are hanging around. Thanks for joining our little community, as always let us know if you have any questions. We are always glad to help.

Top Bottom