Hey friends

I figured this would be a good place to start because it's pretty much been the bulk of my social interaction ever since I've started playing EU again exactly 2 weeks ago.

I used to play EU quite actively between 2010 - 2011 (early 2012) but I stopped and cashed out pretty much everything including most of my relevant skills... the only remnant is pretty much my Opalo :D I kinda like it here on the moon...Yogs are a pretty good mob to hunt naked and mining has NEVER been this good to me (ironic since it's indoor mining...right?). Before this i've only ever had ONE small lyst global...Now it's 2 HOF's and counting :p

Anyway, the SPD event was awesome and I think my hof's and the prizes awarded have given me some buffer to enjoy the game a little more as I'm pretty much a newbie all over again. So...yep just a short intro, I'll definitely be around on Monria often and will always willing to have a chat so feel free to say hi if you see me :)

twiztedjoker (or TJ as DME has dubbed me)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome TJ ... glad you made an introduction and will be with us on the forum too. I think the moment when you made your mark on Monria was at our St Patrick's Day after-party in the Monria Hub. You had me laughing so hard when you accepted my dressing you and then immediately embraced the new look in a gangnam-style dance. That was caught on film and you are now immortalized in Anny's video of our weekend event. It was the perfect closing to an awesome weekend.

Congratulations on your HoFs, I hope you have many more, and perhaps a tower one of these days, we are due for one.

The forum is full of interesting and helpful content, but if you have questions, fire away, this community is awesome. :clap

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Ahaha that was you dancing another the video? Brilliant and lovely costume :p

It's lovely to see people come back to the game and enjoy it :) I hope you have a great time.

PS. Don't forget to give yourself a forum picture too :)

Top Bottom