Hi everyone

Deynora

I have been around for a while and had a chance to interact with most of you guys, which was really nice. Even though I dont really go on forums all that much, I decided it would be a good time (late as it is anyway) to introduce myself a little bit for the folks out there:
So, here goes nothing..
My name is Daniel. Im 30 years old and live in Bucharest, Romania. Im working for an IT company and enjoying this game that most of you guys helped me discover. In full fairness, if not for this awesome community, I would probably be out of the game for a long time.
Thank you for a warm welcome and for making me feel part of the community. I appreciate it:)

All the best and catch you all in game.

Cheers
Daniel (Kara Deynora Mya)

Maximus Cashicus

Hey again Deynora, glad to hear u like it here, I came here after Christmas at some stage and fell in love with the place mainly because of the community and the awesome management. I now am proud to call Monria my home and love every minute being here.

See you around,
Max

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Deynora :hi

As I was reading your intro I was thinking who is this person!!! never heard of him! never met him in game!. Is he on the right planet?

Then I saw it was you :D
Well I can see you enjoy the game you always seem bright and cheery in monria chat, and I hope you enjoy the forum as much :)

It's lovely to see the community grow and bloom into some wonderful multicolored flower, and you're another welcome petal :)

a-_classic_spiral_petals-1423447.jpg

(I'm feeling poetic today;) )

Kendra

Gatekeeper

Yamato Pilot
Monria Diplomat
VCAT Team Member
Dey! Happy to see you join us on the forums. Without your help I would have been lost many times in this game. Thx so much:)

Top Bottom