How i can start playing on Monria?

Discussion in 'New Players | General Discussion' started by Hason, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Hason

Hason New Member

I was looking for answers to my question but without success. I want to ask how I can start playing on the planet Monria? I registered by clicking the Play button on the Monria website. But passing all the training I appear on the planet Calypso.

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Chief Fun Officer Monria Media Team

Hi Hason ... unfortunately, there is a cookies issue that messes things up if you've been to another planet's website before coming to ours. What you'll have to do is clear your cookies and shut down your browser. Open up your browser again and log into the Monria forum. Click on the PLAY NOW button at the top right and create your account.

When you log into the game, you'll be at the Calypso training area at Thule. You have to do the pre-training there before you get sent to Monria. When you walk outside the door to see the first NPC for target practice, you will see your Monria shirt. A couple of quest dialogues will reference that you were on your way to Monria when your ship crashed, and at the end of the training, you'll see the Lt Smith (I think) and have the option to transport to Monria.

Let us know how it goes, and when you're on Monria. I'm on Cyrene now with others and our Monrian Borns on a field trip to help them do the beginner missions there. I won't be back until Sunday at the end of our travel schedule, but I'll meet up with you then at DSEC Forensics and give you a starter kit. :)

3. Hason

Hason New Member

When i register appears a error

upload_2018-1-13_12-27-28.png

4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Chief Fun Officer Monria Media Team

Did you try using the same name exactly as the first time when you created your account?

5. Hason

Hason New Member

I fixed the error. Appeared on Thule. I'll try to get training

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  6. Hason

Hason New Member

Quests so far have nothing to be different and write about Calypso

7. DarkMoonEnigma

Have you gone out the door yet into the open where you get your first action quest to do target practice? If everything went well, then that's where you will see your Monria Shirt.

8. Hason

Hason New Member

I have a colonist issue jumpsuit. Nothing about Monria

9. DarkMoonEnigma

Did you clear your cookies in your browser, shut down the browser, log back into the Monria forum and click on the PLAY NOW button at the top right?

That should have done it because I went through this with someone a couple of days ago.

10. Hason

Hason New Member

Yes, i did this.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018
  11. Hason

Hason New Member

I'll try using another browser that I do not use

12. DarkMoonEnigma

Hopefully, one of these tries you'll get through ok. This is frustrating for us too and we have no control over it. :banghead

13. Hason

Hason New Member

Yeeeeeees!!! Working!!!!

Heidi Stassinopolis likes this.
  14. Hason

Hason New Member

But I want to ask where is the place of DSEC Forensics. Where did you tell me you would get the starter pack

15. Hason

Hason New Member

I am on Monria

hans likes this.
  16. DarkMoonEnigma

YEAH ... glad to hear it, that's awesome. :aok

I am on Cyrene right now in the middle of our Cyrene Field Trip with our Monrian Borns, so I won't be back on the Moon until after our travel schedule tomorrow.

In the meantime, check out our Monrian Born Program and How it Works to find out what your Monrian Born benefits are, and definitely sign-up for your free space travel benefit. The link to signing up is in the thread I just gave you, as well as the link to the MNAT Tutorials which are very helpful in getting you set up and started, especially Tutorials #1 and #2.

When I get back on Monria tomorrow after our travel schedule, which should be about 22:00 game time, I'll meet up with you at the DSEC Forensics location to give you a starter kit.

See you tomorrow ... and Welcome to Monria. :)

17. Jürgen

Jürgen Member

Yey got the tshirt so.normaly im good to go

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    DarkMoonEnigma and ShadowDragonV like this.
  18. ShadowDragonV

ShadowDragonV Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Co-Mgr

Welcome to Monria :wavinghands

19. Jürgen

Jürgen Member

Played the game before like year or 4 back .lost password .never got far xd.but i always loved monria