How To Add Photos To Your Posts

Discussion in 'Forum-Related Info / How To Create Monria Avatar' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Mar 21, 2016.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

break-c.png
    INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADDING PHOTOS TO YOUR POSTS
    break-c.png
    The following is a guideline for adding photos to your posts:
    • at the bottom of your posting area, there is a button link to Upload a File
    • clicking this link will give you the option to upload a photo from your computer
    • once you double-click the photo on your computer, it will be added as an attachment
    • the photo attachment below your posting area gives you the option of using a Thumbnail or Full Image
    • the forum automatically re-sizes to fit the posting area, so no cropping needed
    • if your photo is larger than what I have set for posting area, we can click on the photo to expand it
    break-c.png

If you use a photo hosting site, it's best to upload your photos directly from your computer. If you use the link from the hosting site it won't transfer properly.

There is also an in-game Screen Shot icon in your Action Library under the System Tab that you can add to your desktop, or add it to a hot bar key. The photos are saved directly on your hard drive. I'll have to look up where exactly and then add it to this post.

Entropia 2019-06-01 13-51-52-45.png

To be able to take screen shots with a clear screen, add the Toggle Interface Visibility icon from your Action Library under the Interface tab to your desktop, or add it on a hot bar key for convenience.

Entropia 2019-06-01 13-56-01-30.png

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

Some have had challenges with uploading photos to forum posts, so I thought I would bring this information near the top of the forum for easy access and remind everyone that the instructions are in this post.

Dialebro and Gunvald of Monria like this.
  3. DarkMoonEnigma

I have edited the first post with additional information that will be helpful with regard to taking screen shots in the game, and clearing your screen before you do.

Dialebro and Gunvald of Monria like this.
  4. Dialebro

Dialebro Member

Ukraine, the Nikolaev area, the city of Voznesensk
    Hello DarkMoonEnigma :jumpclap . Please move my topic to the appropriate section, as I have not yet found a section for author's publications.I also apologize for my English Google, maybe something needs to be corrected. Thank you :) .

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  5. Dialebro

Dialebro Member

Journey through Monria

Good afternoon to all residents and guests of the Monria Forum. :jumpclap

Natural human curiosity about the unknown prompted me to go on this little journey, which I will tell you about. It is a synthetic world, that is, artificially created by humans, but from theology our physical world is also created. There are many artistic, fantastic stories and films about such worlds, such as the legendary "Matrix" and the like.

Craters have quite steep slopes and are mostly inaccessible. After many unsuccessful attempts to climb to the edge of one of the four craters, I still managed to find a more or less suitable slope and still climb to the edge of the crater (screenshot 1.2). I leave a little excitement and drive is not indicating the coordinate.

Monria1.jpg Monria2.jpg

The next step was to find out if it is possible to pass through the energy barrier and not actually die without air outside the dome. As you can see from (screenshot 3) the barrier is a mere ornament, you can go through it, and beyond it there is also air and you can live.

Monria3.jpg

As you may have guessed, my next step was to find out if Monria really has the shape of a sphere as seen from space, and I continued my journey using the map and going to its edge. That's where I came from (screenshot 4). As it turned out the planet is really flat, (Copernicus and Giordano Bruno's "Kingdom of Heaven" were very mistaken in their theories).

Monria4.jpg

Under construction (spaceports, housing, shopping malls, etc). This is what the domes look like from the outside (screenshot 5). Local creatures from space as you noticed, are not outside the domes, or maybe are not provided, and maybe they are just there as nothing to indulge in (hunters, miners, travelers ... =)))), so they are just not interested to wander outside the domes.

Monria5.jpg

It became interesting where I get to if I jump from the edge of Monria into space (screenshot 6).

Monria6.jpg

As a result, I crashed and died hitting the transparent base of the map of Monria, on which programmers by the generator, or the editor actually also created Monria. Probably if I used the aircraft that would remain alive, but from indicators, it is impossible to use vehicles. I apologize that I didn't make measurements before the jump, and at the moment of death to learn what the main thickness is of the mainland of Monria. Maybe I'll try to do it another time). I also apologize for the low graphics associated with hot weather, which came as summer came into its own. If you are interested in my trip, join and express your thoughts.

Sincerely yours, Dialebro. :popcorn

6. DarkMoonEnigma

Go to the following link and create a thread entitle --> Journey Through Monria <-- ... then in the body of the post, just type the word --> Reserved <-- then I can copy over your post content for you, along with your photos. :)

I can move a post only to another thread, but this is something you should create your own thread for, then you can always add to your thread with more stories if you like. I'll keep an eye out for your new thread.

Player Experience | Storytelling

7. Dialebro

Dialebro Member

I apologize and the link to the section in which I have to create a topic is not displayed, and I can not create in the wrong section as it will create a mess on the forum. Thanks. :)

8. DarkMoonEnigma

Just click on the link I gave you and it will take you to the correct section of the forum ... then click on "Create Thread" at the right side of the page and use the title of your story "Journey Through Monria" ... then just put the word "Reserved" in the body of the post and I will copy over the content from the post in this thread to your thread.

Dialebro likes this.
  9. Dialebro

Dialebro Member

I'm sorry, I didn't notice the link at the bottom. I created the topic from the link. Journey Through Monria Thanks.:)

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.