How to create a table?

Discussion in 'Forum-Related Info / How To Create Monria Avatar' started by NagłyAtakRolnika, May 18, 2016.

1. NagłyAtakRolnika

NagłyAtakRolnika Member

Can somebody tell me how to create a table here? Table button doesn't do much and I tried [tr][td] tags according to BBcode tutorial but preview doesn't show them as table's rows/cells :(

Curd likes this.
  2. Curd

Curd Well-Known Member

I second this.

3. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I'll look into it and also ask Ant to check in on it. We'll get it sorted. :)

Sorry, I've been dealing with having to install a new SSD drive on my big computer and download everything again, so this is taking some time. I'm hoping to be operational again tomorrow (Wednesday) so that I can give more focus to forum stuff. It's been a rough few days, but I'll be back at it again soon.

4. Luckycharm

Luckycharm Active Member

You can do it the old way with the alt key pressed and then on the right numpad press the ascii code numbers, then release: ALT - numeric xxx:

185 ╣ 186 ║ 187 ╗ 188 ╝ 206 ╬ 205 ═ 204 ╠ 203 ╦ 202 ╩ 201 ╔ 200 ╚
    217 ┘ 218 ┌ 179 │ 180 ┤ 197 ┼ 196 ─ 195 ├ 194 ┬ 193 ┴ 192 └ 191 ┐

┌──────┬──────┐
    │Item name│ TT Value │
    ├──────┼──────┤
    │ xxxxxxxx│ xxxxxxxx│
    │ xxxxxxxx│ xxxxxxxx│
    └──────┴──────┘

You will run into alignment issues and more problems lol.
    The TABLE function in XenForo seems to need an add-on to function.

Curd likes this.
  5. Curd

Curd Well-Known Member

EU is usually installed in a folder like
    Code:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Universe
    Then there is another folder with all the territory files and shader caches, in my case 14.8 GB at
    Code:
    C:\Users\Public\Documents\entropia universe
    If you first copy the latter to the new computer/drive, then run the EU installer, it will normally omit the large download and only fetch some installation files.

;)

6. Maximus Cashicus

Maximus Cashicus Well-Known Member

Wo
    That's a brilliant tip for those like me that are totally clueless about this stuff, thanks Curd :)

7. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Thanks for the tips from everyone, they're really helpful. My big computer is up and running but have a bit more to do.

I'm going to get with Ant to see if there's a module we need to install to activate some of the additional features. I'm not too familiar with all of that, and leave the tech stuff to him, so we'll need to look into this.

8. NagłyAtakRolnika

NagłyAtakRolnika Member

Hope you will manage to fix tables, I'm not going to do this old way as @Luckycharm suggested :p

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.