I have a question?

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by Woulfear Runt, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Woulfear Runt

Woulfear Runt Active Member

As a fairly new player to EU and Monria. Was born around April 2016. I have come across a question of sorts. Who does a player seek out when their mentor has vanished? Yesterday I came across a young lady who has been left on her own because her mentor has vanished. Now I have read the great work the Monria mentors group has been doing. And am a little jealous that my discipleship didn't start a couple months later, such cool outings. But I digress, Her mentor took her to cave tp #3 and told her to sweat and would be back for her later. That's been about 2 weeks. The problem is she is non-Morian born I believe but her mentor is. She clearly could use some direction and I tried. But not being a mentor I really didn't want to screw her up with wrong information. But did the best I could from the things I learned from the wonderful peoples I have come across in my travels. So after much writing my question is this. Who do the non-Monria born freshman seek out when their mentor is MIA??? Thank you in advance for your responses and advice. Woulfy

2. Hovno

Hovno Active Member Volunteer Mentor MNAT Staff

The first thing I would do is to make sure she is in the #monria channel...she can ask any questions there and there is almost always someone that can help. If she wants/needs more direct assistance...feel free to give her my name and look me up in game....I'm happy to help

3. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

I really cant add to what Hovno said.. once she's in the monria chat that will help her a lot
    and you might want to point here towards the mnat tutorials in the beginners area of the forum, but don't forget to tell her that it was built for monrian born, so some of the information will not be for her, but she will still find them useful

4. RosaRaine Buns

RosaRaine Buns Well-Known Member

I think i know who you are talking about. I have talked with her when she first came to monria. Helped her out a little bit. I will get in contact with her again to see what i can do to help her out.

Woulfear Runt likes this.
  5. Naming Policy Violation

Naming Policy Violation Member

Nr.1 Rule of mentoring - get hunting achivement done. So even if you have to be away or leave the game, you don't screw your disciple.

Otherwise just be careful with suggestions. I seen a lot low levels on Monria using Never/Never guns and hunting Shoggoth/Yog in armor :( If I had a panda, it would have a sad face.

6. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

If she is going to change mentors, Id do it sooner or later, the loss of gained exp is not so bad when relatively new to the deciple game. Given the daily craft mission and other little stuff to do here it is not that hard to make back up.

sluggo