If This Doesn't Sum Up kids today in a nutshell.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
I know Rose right? That's the thing about it, after watching it a few times, you pick up the nuances and all and it's like holy crap they captured humanity and it's retardliness to a fine honed tee. You look at each situation and 'plight' they are expressing and it's like wow, yep, I KNOW people like that.

Here's another way to look at it. Imagine if you can, that somehow you were transported back in time to when your parents were teenagers, or grand parents maybe. Let's say the 1950's and you had your 'smart phone' with you.

How would you explain it to them? How would you explain to the people back then that here you are, and in YOUR hand, is a device that allows you access to all of the knowledge of the entire human race throughout history, and what do you do with this device?

You use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

But.... this HAS happened already to us!!!

I bring you Area 51. People have come to us in the past and they have brought just such a device to us to see!!
So here we are, in the 1950's ? We have the uniac, eniac which are our super high speed computers of the times, taking thousands of watts to run and taking up entire floors of buildings. We enter this 'vehicle' and see an 'Android' sitting on it's dash board.

Whats this general?
I, I don't know, it looks like some kind of advanced computer!
How does it work?
I, I am not sure, get one of the egg heads over here.
....enters the nerd....
Oh I can make it work, let's see....
well our computers need this much power, this thing is from the future, it must need much more power, let's hook 100 volts to it for starters.
ZZZtt. they let the magic smoke out of it.

What the SHIT!!! What did you just DO!!!
gulp..... uh oh.......

Do YOU want to be the one who has to tell the world, you came across future technology and just fried it? Oh HELL No!!

Private, you HIDE that thing, and NEVER E V E R.... tell ANYONE what just happened here.

Yes SIR!!!!

Tell me this didn't happen :D Sluggo

New York Rose

I know Rose right? That's the thing about it, after watching it a few times, you pick up the nuances and all and it's like holy crap they captured humanity and it's retardliness to a fine honed tee. You look at each situation and 'plight' they are expressing and it's like wow, yep, I KNOW people like that.

Here's another way to look at it. Imagine if you can, that somehow you were transported back in time to when your parents were teenagers, or grand parents maybe. Let's say the 1950's and you had your 'smart phone' with you.

How would you explain it to them? How would you explain to the people back then that here you are, and in YOUR hand, is a device that allows you access to all of the knowledge of the entire human race throughout history, and what do you do with this device?

You use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

But.... this HAS happened already to us!!!

I bring you Area 51. People have come to us in the past and they have brought just such a device to us to see!!
So here we are, in the 1950's ? We have the uniac, eniac which are our super high speed computers of the times, taking thousands of watts to run and taking up entire floors of buildings. We enter this 'vehicle' and see an 'Android' sitting on it's dash board.

Whats this general?
I, I don't know, it looks like some kind of advanced computer!
How does it work?
I, I am not sure, get one of the egg heads over here.
....enters the nerd....
Oh I can make it work, let's see....
well our computers need this much power, this thing is from the future, it must need much more power, let's hook 100 volts to it for starters.
ZZZtt. they let the magic smoke out of it.

What the SHIT!!! What did you just DO!!!
gulp..... uh oh.......

Do YOU want to be the one who has to tell the world, you came across future technology and just fried it? Oh HELL No!!

Private, you HIDE that thing, and NEVER E V E R.... tell ANYONE what just happened here.

Yes SIR!!!!

Tell me this didn't happen :D Sluggo
Shoot Sluggo..I haven't gotten passed that alien technology brought us that huge ass microwave from the ship's technology..Wait where was I going with this? :p LMAO

Last edited:
Top Bottom