If you go down to the woods today.......

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Oh my goodness I had the most bizarre experience yesterday :eek:

It was during the Halloween event. I went up to my apartment to change my costume for the competition I was going to later, when I noticed @Dark Moon Enigma standing outside my new neighbors apartment @OberonNightSeer, in her lovely purple skeleton costume, that she got for the event....

She was waving down the hall in my direction, so I went up to her thinking she'd give me a random prize for being on that floor at that time (you know she tends to do that sort of thing during events) but instead she was inviting me in for; what I thought might be; an open house party (another random thing she does) But as I walked through the door I was sure I heard her give a little laugh as she closed it behind me.....

But by then it was too late I had been caught in one of her Halloween tricks rather than treats, and as I walked in the hallway I knew I was in for a bizarre experience...

Now, I have met my new neighbor in very odd places on the moon, and if you ask me, I did get the sneaky suspicion that he was a little shifty. He was always sneaking out late at night, and he kept his apartment shut at all times, always looking over his shoulder before he would go in. Sometimes I'd see him out at the crater looking around as if there was some secret door only he could find. And I'm not joking, one time I honestly saw him poking his head out of massacre hill...though I think I may have imagined that one, there were a lot of rather large pumpkins around at the time chasing me and I was a bit on the paranoid side. Anyway, needless to say his apartment was not on my list of top places to go on Monria in a rush, and boy was I right!!

Luckily, I managed to sneak a camera in with me (DM didn't spot that one o_O ) and I got a few shots of the total crazy stuff he's got going on in there.

obies house of bizarre 7.jpg

obies house of bizarre 6.jpg

obies house of bizarre 2.jpg

obies house of bizarre 3.jpg

obies house of bizarre 5.jpg

obies house of bizarre 4.jpg

obies house of bizarre 11.jpg

obies house of bizarre 8.jpg

obies house of bizarre 9.jpg

obies house of bizarre 10.jpg

obies house of bizarre 12.jpg

obies house of bizarre 13.jpg

obies house of bizarre 14.jpg

obies house of bizarre 1.jpg

Now don't say you got this from me...I don't want to be getting that wizard on my tail.

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
OMG ... what an awesome story Kendra, it's perfect, and the photos are awesome. I have some of my own to post as well, and even did a video of Obie's House of Bizarre with the perfect Halloween track, so I'll be posting that stuff soon.

LOVE THIS STORY ... :clap :aok :clap :aok :clap

Top Bottom