I'm celebrating my birthday on Oct 12th and I would like to share it with you...

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Thanks DME...lol..Ok, just so everyone understands why I had set the deadline post time for yesterday 20:00. All the people that I normally talk to on Monria chat I believe to be honest. This was a precaution in case a new person who hasn't had time to establish themselves as honest and trustworthy tried to cheat. By cheating, I mean post their guesses and then try to edit or change them after I had started to mine. So, since everyone who has posted guesses I believe are honest ppl in game, I have no problem with omitting that stipulation so late guessers who posted after 20:00 EU time yesterday will still have their guesses accepted.

I will aim not to disappoint!!..:)

And I will try to find either you or Anny around 13:30 EU time. For me to use a screen shot program, I would need to download a zip file opener which my husband doesn't want to risk on "his" computer. The original WinZip file opener on this computer expired.

I so want my own computer again...lol.. Anyway, if Anny is able to keep any visual recording, she is welcome to do so..I will be going several places on Monria so she will be getting some healthy exercise..lol

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Well, I did do my mining runs with the 2 lvl 13 amps and got nada. I was hoping to do better or at least get a global. I think Chulthu is still remembering some things from a long time ago and still holding a grudge. Anyways, not to dwell on the past, I don't know when I will be mining again with lvl 13 amps. The only reason I was able to 2 of them now at the same time was because its was my birthday and my husband allowed more than the usual amount of money for my my game play. 90 USD is a lot, especially when you are used to a smaller budget for game playing. It will be a VERY long time before I will be able to craft at that level to make them. So, sorry to disappoint all of you who posted a guess. I'm glad you were willing to do so. Whenever I can do this again. I will post in the player events section. It won't necessarily be lvl 13 but I will let everyone know when the time comes around again.

Have fun!!..Global and HOF big!!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
No apology needed Zarnia, we were all pulling for you for sure, and you added a player event into the mix that was fun to get involved in ... I hope other members of the community might consider doing the same ... perhaps not with mining, but some other type of player-created event.

We were cheering for you, and I hope you'll be able to make the event on Saturday, because we'll cheer then too. :)

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Ok. In a wonderful surprise done by Ant. he did a proxy run for me and he got 3 globals...the amounts were Narc --73 ped, Zinc --84 ped and erdorium..85 ped.. No one got an exact guess but the closest two were for the lowest global for Zeidan with a guess of 71 ped and highest global guess was by Superfly for 86 ped. Congrats you two. :) So, Zeidan will get 35 ped and Superfly will get 45 ped. Now, I just got to find you...lol

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Congratulations to Zeidan (Steve) and SuperFly. :clap

And a big mushy Hug to the boss for stepping in as a proxy to do a run for you Zarnia. :aok

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
I wish you had hit that Tower Zarnia because you inspired me to do the same and even though I had a little more luck, the run was still nothing remarkable and in the end I lost half my ped, but I'll be back for more, maybe I bring a couple of amps for the yog war ;)

Hope it was a good birthday for you anyway, I have to admit dropping with those lvl13s was a rush and everytime there was this thought of "will this be the one?" definitely worth the fun factor for me.

Top Bottom