I'm celebrating my birthday on Oct 12th and I would like to share it with you...

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
*Please note the time change to be moved back 1 hour from the original time..My start time will be 14:00 EU due to family reasons.*

So, here are the details. I will be mining for the first time on my birthday with (2) lvl 13 amps (thanks to my husband's generosity and it being my birthday..lol) on October 12th from 14:00 -15:00EU time (10-11am EST time). I have only used lvl 13 amps twice before on two separate occasions and not on Monria. I am hoping that this being the 3rd and 4th time that things will break open but there is no way to know for sure but if it does, I would like to share it with other Monrians. So, here is the plan.....

Each person participating gets to post 3 different numbers with their full avatar name in a post on this thread to guess what I will get from the 2 mining runs with the two lvl 13 amps.. lowest single Global, highest single Global, highest single HOF. Each person gets to pick one number for each category. No duplicates....once someone has picked that number, no one else can pick the same number. The winning guess needs to either be the exact number or the number preceding it til a match is made.. (aka if the lowest global is 52 ped, the winning lowest global entry would be 52, then 51, then 50 etc til the number is matched to the closest number equal or below the global/HOF amt---53 ped would not be accepted because it is above the 52 ped amt)

I am personally giving a 10 ped prize for the lowest global, a 20 ped prize for the highest global and the highest HOF will be 10% of the TT value of the claim found..(aka if I was to get a tower, if it was 4k the person who won the highest HOF for 4K would get 400 ped...awesome to think about ..lol.) DME has graciously offered to add 25 ped to the lowest and highest globals and Anny has also been generous and offered an additional 25 ped to the lowest and highest global prize that are the EXACT ped amounts for the lowest and highest globals. So, here is the payouts listed below:

1. EXACT guess for the lowest global ped entry would be 60 ped.
2. For a guess that wins for the lowest single global amount that is NOT the exact ped amount will get 35 ped.
3. EXACT guess for the highest global ped entry would be 70 ped.
4. For a guess that wins for the highest global amount that is NOT the EXACT ped amount will get 45 ped.
5. For the winner of the highest HOF, they will get 10% of the value of the highest HOF. I would really love it to be my first tower but a good size HOF would be wonderful not just to me but to the winner of this top prize too..lol

Each person needs their post to include their full avatar name and stipulate what ped amount is being posted for 1) lowest single global 2)highest single global and 3)highest single HOF in a list in their posting...

EX: Yabba Dabba Doo

1. Lowest global....XX
2. Highest global...XXX
3. Highest HOF...XXXX

I will be doing my mining event on Thursday, October 12th approximately 14:00 EU time or 10am EST (New York Time) to about 15:00-ish EU time on Monria. I don't expect to go much over 45 minutes to do this but I am allowing an hour to do so. 2 LVL 13 amps don't go very far in drops so I am really hoping for a change from my previous lvl 13 amp experience. Generally, I do know when I have move up a level in amps, it takes a while for the game to "register" the change. I'm believing for the best and with Monria "expected the unexpected," I'm hoping for some good surprises..lol. Overall, the best that could happen is that you gain some ped for in game and the worst is that I didn't do well with the amps and you lost nothing. I would like to say I know I will do great in mining for this occasion but no one ever really knows what will happen til it happens. Being Monrian and on Monria, I am expecting the unexpected...lol

Players who wish to participate in this event with me, please post by October 11th and before 20:00 EU. Anything posted after this date will not be accepted as a valid entry. I want everyone interested in doing this to all have a fair chance. Just remember, duplicate numbers will not be accepted in this event..

PZ

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Since I'm staff and donating to your exciting event, I won't post, but wish you all the best with this endeavor, and I also hope that you DO experience the "Expect the Unexpected" moment with a big tower. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Lovely Idea Zarnia :)

Because I'm staff I cannot accept a prize.... but I do love games so I'm going to make a guess anyway :p

Juanita Kendra Wilde

1. Lowest global....58
2. Highest global..206
3. Highest HOF...22K tower:swirlies:

If I win any of the prizes you can hide the proceeds somewhere on Monria or donate to a good cause like the Leprechauns Christmas party fund ;)

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
And Kendra, I just noticed the suggestion at the bottom of your post. If I was to get a tower (other than passing out on the floor in shock), I would probably drop a couple of treasure drops around south crater on Sat. :) For myself personally, I just don't want to end up with nothing at all. Most ppl consider lvl 13 a high risk because they give only a few attempts and unless you are very sure of the place you are mining, you can lose a lot in ped. Well, I have already done that previously so I am considering those learning experiences for tomorrow. lol.. Thanks again everybody for posted guesses on here. I consider them very valuable support for tomorrow. :)

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Heidi Hatatfatcat Stassinopolis

1. Lowest global....68
2. Highest global...118
3. Highest HOF...2388

Good luck hope it is a great day for you xxx

Melodias

Yamato Pilot
Melodias Melodias Melodias

Say it three times fast and I will appear :)

1. 69
2. 207
3. 1201

Good luck and HOF big!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Happy Birthday Zarnia ... I wish you the best on your mining run today, and I'm pulling for you to hit it big.

Since you changed your time, I might only be available briefly in the beginning before I have to step away for a bit. I have a delivery coming close to the start time. I was going to run with you and record your activity but I have asked Anny if she would please go in my place. She has graciously accepted, so now there will still be Monria Media coverage. Please make sure you connect with her. :)

I'll hang as long as I can before having to go AFK, but then come back after the delivery.

Good luck everyone with your choices. :clap

Top Bottom