Increase Boss spawns in Craters

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sith Meister, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Sith Meister

Sith Meister Shop Owner Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

I would like to see somewhere in the craters that the Boss's for Shoggoth, Yog and Cultist spawn at a higher rate than now. Im not suggesting a specific place and spawn rate like the event days. Sometimes I search for days or even weeks and never see the cultist boss.

I have left out the Shub boss only because in the cavern it can run riot and cause a lot of problems, but if it did spawn once in a while it may allow a group to go take it down.

Cheers

Sith

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I'll give Ant a link to this post so that he sees it. He would have a better answer than me. :)

Sith Meister likes this.
  3. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

Hey Sith,

Originally I was trying to keep the bosses out of the craters as I wanted the caverns to be for higher end hunters so there's a bit more progressions. I do like the idea of having so rare appearances though :p

I think its best if I approach spawn changes in one go, I know we have some improvements needed with the lower level shubs for example. Perhaps we could start a thread and get some feedback in general so I could tackle all the changes in one release.

Ant

SachemUrsa and DarkMoonEnigma like this.