Increase Boss spawns in Craters

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I would like to see somewhere in the craters that the Boss's for Shoggoth, Yog and Cultist spawn at a higher rate than now. Im not suggesting a specific place and spawn rate like the event days. Sometimes I search for days or even weeks and never see the cultist boss.

I have left out the Shub boss only because in the cavern it can run riot and cause a lot of problems, but if it did spawn once in a while it may allow a group to go take it down.

Cheers

Sith

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'll give Ant a link to this post so that he sees it. He would have a better answer than me. :)

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Sith,

Originally I was trying to keep the bosses out of the craters as I wanted the caverns to be for higher end hunters so there's a bit more progressions. I do like the idea of having so rare appearances though :p

I think its best if I approach spawn changes in one go, I know we have some improvements needed with the lower level shubs for example. Perhaps we could start a thread and get some feedback in general so I could tackle all the changes in one release.

Ant

Top Bottom