Interactive Space Map --- Created by Anny Thundergirl

DarkMoonEnigma

Community Manager
Staff member
MCAT Team Member
Monria Media Team

Anny created an Entropia Universe Interactive Space Map that will help us to navigate space better.

There may be more added, and especially as space evolves.
Right click on the link above and open in a new tab to bookmark and explore.
Click on the small gold colored circle at top left to go to the Monria Interactive Map.
The Monria SS link is the yellow dot to the right of the Monria gold-colored Moon.

I created a downloadable text PDF document of the Space Waypoints for convenience.
break-c.png

SpaceMap-1.PNG

break-c.png

Attachments

Panther

Will this change how Yamato does it’s flights? For example will there still be low orbit drops or will Yamato just dock at space stations seeing as the areas are now non-lootable? Thank you.

Anny

Monria Yamato Pilot
MCAT Team Member
Monria Media Team
Hey
Ok map is done for now (updated), all locations in map are interactive, with additional info.
Waypoint list also updated, now include all SS . Although we can them from EU Map, because of the current bug, the waypoint from EU map may have incorrect altitude.
The waypoints shown in the list (with /wp syntax) will show the correct waypoint.

Any correction or idea are welcome.

Lamilla Lami Masterson

Will this change how Yamato does it’s flights? For example will there still be low orbit drops or will Yamato just dock at space stations seeing as the areas are now non-lootable? Thank you.
At this time, the Yamato schedule is going to continue as it has been. We believe this is only the beginning of some major changes in how space works, so we will continue to evaluate Yamato procedures as we go along. :)

hans

If I exit Monria SS I immediately get the lootable PVP message.
Has anyone confirmed that space near space stations is in fact not lootable? MA does not always succeed on first try..

Top Bottom