Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

Special DME Moment of Gratitude | Anhithe
break-c.png

My most grateful moment will always be when Anhithe hired me for the Monria Team.

I am challenged to give the level of gratitude deserved for the opportunity I have been given, and for the unwavering support I get for all that I do and want to do. Never in all my years in our universe have I ever been given such freedom to work in tandem with someone to build on a vision we have for the community.

He tempers my intensity when needed the most, he gives me wide open space to express myself in ways I had always been restricted, he gives me the tools and the access to do what I've done before, but has generously given me the platform to take my ideas and creativity beyond any expectation.

Anhithe is the epitome of what it means to work in partnership with someone toward blended goals, with a synchronized vision focused on community first. We both know what the good old days were like, and we both know how important it is to listen to those who support decisions for their benefit.

He tirelessly works behind the scenes on our behalf, but is present for every event and fully engaged, even when he gets lost leading participants to Massacre Hill. His sense of humor and banter in the Monria chat channel is always entertaining, and he's not afraid to be out there now and then.

Anhithe is very caring and very generous to a fault, but don't ever take that as a weakness because the community is everything to him too, and he doesn't play games when it's time to get tough. However, he has a more stealth way of handling that kind of business than I do, and more patience.

We are steady and on course, and while we would like to give the community everything at once, it's just not doable, so we have to work the road map the best we can. However, we will always work in partnership with you to determine which direction is best to achieve what will work more efficiently for the community.

I've known Anhithe for many years, and have had opportunities in the past to work with him, so I know the integrity of his intentions, and the genuineness of his actions. He is the only reason I decided to come back to Entropia Universe, and the only reason I am working for this community today.

I get to go beyond anything I've ever done in the past, and based on my experience with the EU community throughout those years, and what players so desperately wanted, Anhithe and I will work to give our Moon family the best we can offer through whatever means we have available to us.

The support and loyalty of our community members deserves every respect and benefit we can provide. We are looking excitedly forward to what we have in store, and I am incredibly grateful that Anthithe has brought me on this journey. We have a vision, a road map and goals, and it may take us a bit of time to get to all that we want to do for our community, but we'll get there together.

Thanks just doesn't seem enough for what I get to do, but perhaps continuing to do what I do, and the best I know how, to help Anhithe achieve his vision in our evolution of the Moon will suffice. It's a labor of love that I'm committed to for the long-term. It's not always smooth, but challenges help us to grow in ways that benefit what we do for the community, and experience will always be our greatest teacher.

I am 100% for this community, and 100% with Anhithe to bring you our best.

He might be the Moon Manager, but I call him friend and family.

break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I thought you would say something like:
"He might be the Moon Manager, but I'm the boss here."

Great post :)

You're funny. :p

Make no mistake, Ant is the driving force behind everything that happens with the Moon. We discuss our development plans and make decisions together for the good of the community. It's called team work, but he will be the first to tell you that managing the community and our programs is my baby.

While implicit trust is a two-way street with us, we manage with reciprocal support. So again, team work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom