Izz Le Nomade

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
BuzzQuad_Entropia_internal-2011-06-17-15-43-45-11.jpg

While spending more time sit in his old fashioned 1st generation vapor powered space non-fighter quadwings, @Izz aka DJ*Izz is actively looking for a caravan....

Indeed after a very long time reflection for about 5 min after a crush on an advertisement on TV wisely placed inbetween a zombie show, Izz or DJ*Izz realised he was spending more time in space than on steady lands.. And then he suddently thought through his famous meme "Why the hell not!"

So by now, in his own name, Izz is actively searching for a caravan to fit behind his ship.
He also need a barbecue that could easily fit behind the caravan that should fit behind his ship.
The barbecue will need two wheels included for an easy and smooth landing, incase he couldnt finish the sausages from his last well loved prepared meal; made on another planet, of course.

To be absolutly complete, Izz or DJ*Izz is actively searching for a guitar... Because if hes got a caravan that support a barbecue and fits behind his ship, he will need a guitar to spend his long nights under the radiant Moon whilst he is digesting his fabulous sausages.

I have been told that @New York Rose , his most loyal friend, is offering good for this guitar as she just cant help dancing and singing around on the most famous Izz's stops. Its like she is his Esmeralda, and he is... the one with the guitar.

Realising his PEDbill was sinking more PEDs in fuel than probes to mine, or ammos to hunt, Izz or DJ*Izz is a bit in a rush to find a caravan that can fit behind his ship but also support a barbecue with two wheels and give him enough room to play guitar, even if he must stand up in it.

AHR Studio is extremly grateful to you, seller, as they released that Izzy isnt the same since he has this idea in his mind...

Please, donate..

-E-
:eleni:

New York Rose

Oh my...I love it!
Some times Izzy fly's me around as I sing to the pirates and lull them into a nice deep space sleep,while Izzy leaves space crumbs throughout the universe as we hunt for the caravan and bbq.When we do run out of fuel we stop and Izzy puts his green top hat out and I pull out the guitar and we play for more ped to fuel up his quadwing and off he goes searching for a caravan and a trailer hitch.
Until next adventure my friend.
.:hi

:dancing

Last edited:

Izz

OMFG!! You all crack me up!! Well I guess my chat's with -E- have fueled her imagination for a new book "Izzy's Travels to Another Rock With His BBQ". :rolleyes: And remember Rosie...if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have even found this universe, tyvm!!:clap

MaxDonalds...lmfao...sausage sandwiches with a shot of Jameson lol. :laugh

You guys ROCK!! :ninja::havingamoment:eleni:

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
brilliant -E- so funny and your representation is fantastic Drifter :)

Reactions: Izz
Top Bottom