Jerkiness when trying to move in the Hub

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues, Glitches' started by Lamilla Lami Masterson, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Lamilla Lami Masterson

Lamilla Lami Masterson Well-Known Member

There's a lot of bugginess when trying to move around in the Hub. I went up to the Trade Center and back out, it seemed to be a lot worse upstairs. My avatar kind of jerks sideways every couple of steps while running around.

Gunvald of Monria likes this.
  2. ShadowDragonV

ShadowDragonV Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot Volunteer Mentor Monria Media Member | Support Team MCAT Co-Mgr

I noticed that too when going to fetch my daily. Around the teleporter was fine but as soon as I went into the Hub, I was jerking sideways.

3. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

I haven't noticed anything but I'll log in now and take a look too

4. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

Yeah I just logged in and it was a bit jerky in the cave and even my map seemed to jerk when moved. It was slight but annoying.
    is it happening on Caly too? does anybody know?

5. Lamilla Lami Masterson

Lamilla Lami Masterson Well-Known Member

I did a little running around main crater, and didn't notice it at all, until I ran back into the Forensics tp area. There was just a little bit of jerkiness there. Then I teleported to the Hub again, and it was just as bad as yesterday. It even jerked me into the stair railing as I was running down stairs. Fortunately I was able to do a couple of jumps and get out of it, otherwise would have had to hit T.

Gunvald of Monria and Kendra like this.
  6. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

This should be resolved now, let me know if it happens again!

Thanks
    Ant

7. ShadowDragonV

ShadowDragonV Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot Volunteer Mentor Monria Media Member | Support Team MCAT Co-Mgr

It's happening again... When trying to move around in the Hub. I jerk sideways every couple of steps while running around. Everywhere else on Monria is fine. Just in the hub.

8. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

I'll alert Ant about this, and will test it out myself, thanks. :)

9. Tiny Star Carter

Tiny Star Carter Member

Also, when you logout in the HUB, you will login under the hub in the crater.

10. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

I have alerted Ant of these issues, thank you.

11. DarkMoonEnigma

Got a response from Ant and he has talked to MA about this. I think this happened once before and it seemed that a server restart fixed it, so we'll see if it does once they restart the service ... just don't know when that will be though.

I'll keep you updated ... in the meantime, if you notice a difference, please post here. Thanks :)

12. ShadowDragonV

We just had the server restart now and everything is good again!
    Thank you :jumpclap

13. DarkMoonEnigma

Oh good, glad that got sorted. I'll pass along the thanks to Ant. :)

14. ShadowDragonV

The jerkiness is spreading, DSEC Forensics has been infected... Logged in half way in the ground not able to move, pressed t to revive and that didn't help, re-logging didn't help, Obie came up with the idea of using a tp chip and that helped me get free. Other that are stuck we've been trying to make plan b to get them free...

When you walk around DSEC Forensics you are jerking around just like we did in the hub...

15. ShadowDragonV

This is how I logged in Entropia 2018-11-10 09.26.12.jpg

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  16. Johnny

Johnny New Member

Hey, where can i report this bug with being stuck in Forensics?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. DarkMoonEnigma

Hey Johnny ... I have alerted Ant about this, but haven't gotten a response yet. Also, you need to upload your photos using the Upload a File feature at our forum.

I will let everyone know when I hear anything.

18. Tiny Star Carter

Tiny Star Carter Member

Bigger problem then "jerkiness"! If you logout in the area where also Tobi (our daily crafting NPC) is, then you will find yourself UNDER the structure when you login. The only thing you can do is "T" and then you will find yourself at the revival terminal at the Yog burrow!

19. DarkMoonEnigma

Thanks for that update Tiny, not sure what is causing it ... I already alerted Ant.

20. Tiny Star Carter

Tiny Star Carter Member

When using the Televator on the 2nd floor of the hub at [Monria, 38094, 22119, 212, Waypoint] to goto the 1st floor also transports you to the Crater under the structure. Pressing "T" at that location ends you up at the Revival Spot at the Yog Burrow