Kavona.. new player to the game

Kavona

Hello all I am a new, over whelmed player. I don't know anything about this game. It looks kinda cool, and I want to stay with it. I was told to come sign up for the forums, as I was in the chat asking questions. can anyone please give me the run down of this game, how did I even get to Monria.. etc etc, what I should and shouldn't do etc etc. what are the perks and cons of the races?? in rookie channel I was told to go to calypso or something... the channel people tell me to stay here.. I don't know what to do.. anyone that can please help me.. give me links to what to read ( and reread a million time) way to much on this forum

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Kavona :)

First welcome to Monria and the Forum :)

Monria is a great place to start your experience in the Entropia universe :) so I would suggest staying for a little while and get to know the community, They are very helpful.
Join the Monria chat channel by typing /join #Monria
once you're on this channel you will get lots of support

Check out Arcyons Classes here

Once you have gotten used to the basics check out the other planets there are some great starter missions on calypso to try :)

This game is fantastic but you need to get the basics and and a good mentor is also helpful
there is a list of Monrian mentors here

good luck and if you need any help just ask :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome Kavona, I think Kendra gave the best information to get you started. We have a wonderful community of members who are very helpful, so just ask when you need something.

@Hovno --> love your signature.
:thumbsup

Gatekeeper

Yamato Pilot
Monria Diplomat
VCAT Team Member
Welcome! And, I also agree with Kendra. :) I only started a few weeks ago and everyone here helped me understand things so well. People are really nice and have good information. Look me up in game if you need any help *wave*

Top Bottom