Lilith is coming home ;-)

Hello, fellow Monrians! :hi

I have joined Entropia (via Monria) yesterday, after talk with my RL sister (Axaris XenoSin-Tec is her name here), who joined you before too. Unfortunatelly, we share computer, so we will prolly not be seen ingame together any-time soon :(

While Ax is roleplayer, I am more into "other kind" of roleplay. To be frank, I am into erotic RP (not sure if possible and/or allowed in Entropia/Monria), partying, socializing, and exploration.
I saw map of Monria - not much big; so there goes exploration... :( Anyways, this still leaves available parties, and socializing ;) :) :cheers2

PS. Apologies for gramar mistakes, I am not good in English language - native Czech :D

PPS. If there is any Mentor, willing to take confused Czech newbie under her/his wings, I will be glad ;)

PPPS. Sorry for my writing style, smilies, PSs, and others - that is how I am :p

StarDrifter

Simple, yet Significant
Welcome Lilith - Interesting introduction ;)
Monria may be small but there is alway the hidden caves to explore & plenty of dark places to hide.
And we are all about Parties :D:cheers2:ecstatic

If you & your sis are looking for a Mentor I'm happy to help out if time zones work - GMT+10 here, usually on 9am to 2pm GMT time.

Regardless looking forward to seeing you (both) in game :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hi Lilith welcome to the moon and the forum, there are 6 other planets to besides monria that you will love to explore, you might like rocktopia.. it might be more suitable to your kind of RP ;) We don't really have much RP on the moon but we have great events that have story lines featuring different members of the community. and everybody on the moon loves a good party.

Your mentor will tell you all about the cool places to go, Drifter is a great mentor, and as you can see he is current reigning champion of our games :)

Hey, just got this from Lil (she cant post links, yet), and not sure, where it belongs...

Lilith%20exploring%20Thule.png

Lilith exploring Thule
My sister Lilith has somehow managed to go through forcefield enclosing arrival zone for new colonists. Here she is posing in landscape beyond...

PS. Is it even legal? I mean - wont she have problems being where she probably is not supposed to be?

Members can't insert links until after at least 5 posts at the forum. It's part of an anti-spam measure we have in place.
Yeah, I know. This is why I am posting this, not her; not sure, when she will reach limit, she is not much active posting, as she just now does the exploring, while I am watching.
But I think this is too interesting to miss... ;)

Btw, I will probably post update with link to galery with images of entire trip, after she finally leaves.
We already have some interesting pics...

StarDrifter

Simple, yet Significant
Not in game at the moment, she's find where she is, just need to wander back on track to the yellow waypoint.
In chat type /join #monria
Introduce yourself there, I'm sure someone can help you out.

Hi. Finally completed my (unexpected and unprepared) journey through far-lands of Thule, and arrived on Monria...
Whoa.

I have 94 images - I'll post link to album, when I become eligible to do it (not going to post nonsense just to overcome limit :p).

And thanks all for replies :coffee;)

Top Bottom