LVL 24 Broodmother giving very low global for its lvl and hp

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Hi. Two days ago, I saw my first lvl 24 broodmother after loot 2.0 so I was curious what it would give in loot so I hunted and killed it. I was surprised that I got a global on it since I haven't seen any recently on the global chat but I was even more surprised that it was for 11 ped and the loot was the equivalent of what I have got from a lvl 4 tunneler or gougher. Has anyone else hunted and globalled on a lvl 24 broodmother and got the same low ped global for it?..I already told DME about it and she said she would pass the info along to Ant but I am curious if it was one of those things that just happen to me since that seems to happen a lot to me in EU..lol..

PZ

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
I havent seen one yet and I've no idea about the loots on them

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks for posting this Zarnia, because I also noticed that when it was the end boss for the Yog Wave, it didn't give out what it should have when it globaled. Even now, with the level 19 Yog-Sothoth as the end boss for the Yog Wave, it too doesn't give out what it should on a global, so I think this is something that should be looked into.

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Can only say the same, But then again.. after 2.0 i have taken down some of them.. loot value have been low for the amount hp some times, and same with the global.. low end 11 ped and top end 122 ped after 2.0... so i guess a small balance on it could be good

Top Bottom